Lately my penis been stinging,wat do that mean,do I have an std,for ex...I could be sitting down in a chair an it would be a quick sting or a pinch..then when I urinate..it would sting in one spot of the penus in side like its cut or damaged an an sumtimes when I wake up it be like a semen inside of the penis well it look like semen...an one day I jagged off an my urin was like a bage color..an sumtimes it be blood in my semen wat do all this mean
I think with the symptons you described, you should see a doctor so you can find out whether this is a problem or not. You should always see a doctor if you suspect you might have an STD. The sooner you find out what's happening, the better it will be.
By the way, I see you're from Chicago. In the US, we spell it PENIS not penus. If you can't spell it correctly, I'm not sure if you should have one.
The stinging could be a "Urinary tract infection"...
The symptoms of lower urinary tract infection can include:
* pain or a burning sensation during urination (dysuria),
* needing to urinate frequently or urgently,
* feeling that you are unable to urinate fully,
* cloudy, bloody or bad-smelling urine,
* pain in your lower abdomen, and
* mild fever (a high temperature between 37-38.3Â°C or 98.6-101.0Â°F).
The symptoms of upper urinary tract infection can include:
* any of the symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection,
* a high fever (a high temperature over 38.3Â°C or 101.0Â°F),
* nausea or vomiting,
* shaking or chills, and
* pain in your back or side, usually on only one side.
If you goto the doctors they can treat this with some anti biotics and it will go away nice and fast but if you leave it its just going to get worse
Devar....Don't expect sympathy from me because you can't spell either. You're old enough to know how and unless you have dyslexia, then you should learn to use the spellcheck feature when you post on the forum.
You seem to spell okay in your posts, so I'm not sure why you said anything, especially since I wasn't talking to you.