Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Pregnacy?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
well me and my boyfriend had sex about 2 sundays ago... and 2 days before that i was going to get my period...
i did get it but it wasnt right at all.. like usally how mine are, are tottaly different i just now took a test and it came out neagitve i havent been feeling good at all.. lightheaded.. headakes and my stomace hurts really bad people tell me its really easy to get pregnant right before your period.
do u think i took the test to early im only 15 and i dunno wat to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wait until your next period is due then test again
|

Extremely eHealthy
It was too early to test. Test again in about 2 weeks, or if/when your period is late.
|

rosejackson wrote:
wait until your next period is due then test again

yeah but i am on birthcontrol... and im on the 3 moth pill so what should i do i have been taking anibotics to witch i herd dosnt make the birthcontrol that affective
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
any form of birth control isnt 100% accurate but when you're taking antibiotics you really should have been wearing a condom aswell as it can affect the birth control and its effects. just to let you know i got pregnant while on the pill, so it does happen
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Supporter
amen i know all about that i have a lil boy i was on ortho tri lo and i was also taking anti for an infection and dr didnt say anything about it but im not complaining i love him he is a miracle for me. see a dr hun and please let us know ok. best of luck to you.
|

replied August 20th, 2007
well thanks.. i just dont know what to do im turning 16...
and i have a hard time trusting my boyfriend with scott and i js dont know to do me and him are going to ttottaly diff high skools and i migh be prego its hard
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
listen, if you are pregnant, you can totally do it. if you want to keep this baby then stick around and many of the girls here can educate you on how to make this work =) and if you don't want to keep the baby, then there is a forum on this website that can educate you on what to do then too. but like others said, wait a few more weeks until you miss your period, and take another test. and if youre on the pill, but taking antibiotics you need to use condoms too, please think safe, good for you for using the pill tho =)
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
right before your period and diring your period are actually possibly the most unlikely times to get pregnant. you ovulate in the middle of your cycle which is about 14 days before your period. while there is still a chance of pregnancy its less likely than if it were to ave been in the middle of your cycle.

most women dont get morning sickness until about 6 weeks into their pregnancy, although some women get it immediately.

if you miss your period this time take a test.
if you continue to not feel good see a doctor.
|

replied May 7th, 2010
SOMEONE HELP ME?
I have a question...i need help her''s my story...
I have regular periods every month they all last for five days...my last period was march 26th and it lasted for five days like it normal does...when april came i missed my period...on may 2nd i took two pregnancy test and they both came back postive...on may 5th i got a really heavy period

my question is
1. am i still pregnant
2. did i have a misscarriage
3. was i ever pregnant in the first place
CAN SOMEONE HELP!
|