Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Small Lump Above Belly Button.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
okay, i feel really weird talking about this. i always think something is wrong with me and this is starting to bother me. i have a small lump above my belly button, you cant see it or anything but one day i was talking about getting my belly button peiced and i felt the skin where you would get it done and i noticed that there was a a kind of hard/squishy lump about the size of a dime there. it doesnt hurt at all but its there. could this be cancer? or just nothing to worry about.?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper whoaz21
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
You could possobly have a small cyst or tumor there. It would be worth checking out, the earlier the better. I'd like to find out either way, if its something or nothing.........if it were to be something else, at least you have caught it in the early stages. Probably noting more than scar tissue or soemthing minor........but, its better to be safe than sorry!
|

replied December 31st, 2011
I've got the same thing. Feels weird. What did yours turn out to be?
|