Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Need Help..with Masterbation :s

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi All, i know there are alot of topics about masterbation..but after reading all that iam confused anyway iam 15 year old in great shape i masterbate from since i was 12 ...:S...and recently...this started to happen to me >>iam always tired...i cant see well when i wake up for about 10 mins my back always hurts...i masterbate right now almost 1 time a day...but still these things happen to me...so i would REALLY Aprreciate it if some1 can help me or give me a good Advice...

Sorry For My bad English...Smile

Edit: C'mon....anyone Embarassed Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Masturbation will not cause you to be tired unless you stay up all night doing it. It will not cause vision problems for any reason. It will not cause back pain unless you are putting your back in a weird position while you do it.

It seems you have something else wrong with you. Masturbation is perfectly safe and healthy.
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Experienced User
yea it aint masterbation. Are you getting any sleep?
|

replied August 17th, 2007
Georgia59 wrote:
Masturbation will not cause you to be tired unless you stay up all night doing it. It will not cause vision problems for any reason. It will not cause back pain unless you are putting your back in a weird position while you do it.

It seems you have something else wrong with you. Masturbation is perfectly safe and healthy.

i just wanted to thank u because everything u said is true Razz and makes sense thanks alot Smile i really appreciate it

yea it aint masterbation. Are you getting any sleep?

And no..i dont get enough...usually i stay awake till 7-8 am...and wake up around..12...i guess this is 1 of the reasons why that stuff hapenned to me Smile

Thanks again Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hey, we all love masturbation on here and will defend it vehemently Wink
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
Masterbation
Read Muhammed Ali autobiography. i myselfcompete in martial arts open tournament and physically i can tell a differencein my speed ,strenth and reaction time. Lwer back pain , weakness in the knees and timing is affected. In the Chinese culture they study this Read a book on Taoism it teaches this also King soloman talked about a man losing his strenth inecclesiastics. Dont be fooled our cultures dont even comment on topics like that much your gu is telling you what it is.
|

Like it says "we all love masterbatio on here and we defend it " most prize fighters wont do it , especially if they have a fight coming up. Listen to your gut!
|

haha hey man, im 15 and i mastrubate about 3 times a week. just get some sleep and cut dow non those awkward positions. i'v had really bad back pains from awkward positions..
|