Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

My Period Is 2 Days Late

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
i'm 15 and my period is 2 days late my brests am really tender and sour could i be pregnant Question and is there any other sighs i could get to make me sure before i take a test Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
No.... you can't rely on symptoms to tell you if you are pregnant or not. Pregnancy symptoms are just like pms symptoms, and especially if you're so young you don't really know how your body reacts to your period yet. Pregnancy tests are cheap, just run to the drugstore and try it out, and buy some condoms while you're there.

It will make you feel better to know for sure anyway.

Did you have unprotected sex?
|

replied August 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
if you have had unprotected sex then yeah you could br preg and not everyone gets symptoms
|

replied June 16th, 2009
your sign to your question about your sour brests
first of all if anybodys "BREAST" are tender and sour you need to shower! Nobody needs to be walking around with no sour breast. Thats the only "SIGN" you need around here. and uh if you cant spell you should not be having sex what so ever.
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Re: your sign to your question about your sour brests
ninob1 wrote:
first of all if anybodys "BREAST" are tender and sour you need to shower! Nobody needs to be walking around with no sour breast. Thats the only "SIGN" you need around here. and uh if you cant spell you should not be having sex what so ever.

ninob1, welcome to eHealth Smile

The original question was asked in Aug 2007.

People come to eHealth looking for possible answer(s) or others who have similar issues or have been through what they are experiencing. Not to be belittled but for guidance. Life is full of lessons.

Now as far as spelling...typos do occur, goodness I've made a few myself...does not mean that I can't spell, just clumsy at times however I do get my point across just the same.

Zig
|

replied November 15th, 2010
when is it 28 days
hay is it 28 days from ur start of ur last period or is it from when u last ended ur last period
|

replied December 16th, 2010
i am currently eighteen years old and am never late for my period but i am now 2 days late for my period, have been having terrible headaches and backaches my chest hurts and i know its not because im a generally happy person with a good job, grades, and a wonderful boyfriend. what do i do? im nervous.
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2010
Experienced User
hestheone7 - First of all , get yourself a home pregnancy test , follow the instructions strictly and next time use protection if you DO NOT desire any pregnancy or STD's !
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2011
Hi, I am also 15 and in the same situation, except having a few more symptoms, my stomach is kinda hard and quite obviously bloated.. i am so tired all of the time, and i have to pee constantly.. my period is 2 days late, when should i try a pregnancy test?
|

replied January 30th, 2012
Im 2days Late Could I Be Pregnant.?
Im 17 and im 2 days late. I have minor symptoms (i pee more often, my breast are a little tender, i have a little pain in my lower tummy, a little nausea.) Can Someone Help Me Cause My Cycle Is Normally On Time. 19days Between Each Cycle And Today Is Now Day21
|

replied April 3rd, 2013
Help please!
okay ladies. Please reply im nervous. my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex. i go by the "my days "app on my phone. he never cums in me during ovulation. my phone reset and i downloaded the new app to my days and it says i was ovulating on march 19 the other calendar said i wasnt, thats when he came in me. Now i am 2 days late. I have very bad mood swings, abdominal cramping, and i went to the bathroom and have a string of mucus coming out. my boobs arent tender and im not nausea. i am currently on a diet and have changed my eating habits and i exercise alot more. Please help me.
|
Quick Reply