Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Finny Bluecheese Pics! (Page 1)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
nothing special, i'm just bored...

my boys-

jelly face!

sucking jelly off his shirt-

scrub-a-dub-dub!

finn says recycle!

sometimes he cries when he's mad...

eating floss-

eek!

the end.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Adorable of course!!! Is the forum dead tonight or is it just me?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aww, Finn... Alyvia loves you so!

Is it completely warped of me that my favorite is his crying mad one? I guess it reminds me so much of my little one. Laughing

Nick looks like such a proud happy daddy. He looks so sweet with his little man!
|

Especially eHealthy
oh gosh that last picture just kills me! hes sooo cute! he has those big beautiful eyes!!!

steph
the forum is dead Sad
|

Experienced User
SOOOO CUTE!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That last one.. His eyes look so pretty! They're so brown! I love me some Finn. For Halloween, you should dress him up in a little football uniform... Hahaha, I can totally see him being the star quartback. Razz
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Supporter
what a cutie.. i wish shawn would let me take pics of the two of them togeather...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I really love the one of Nick and Finn playing. Finn is so cute, he's even a doll when he cries
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks everyone!

he was crying because i wouldn't let him get in the refrigerator! he's such a drama queen sometimes.

nick is such a proud dad and so in love. all night after finn goes to bed he's all, "i miss finn... can i go get him?"

lol, krissy! everyone calls him a quarterback because of his tree trunk legs! but i want him to be a pirate for halloween! maybe i'll just dress him in a football uniform for every day wear.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Finn is such a cutie...You can really see his personality in his pictures.

He is going to be such a good big brother.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hi
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Matey, its the FinnMiester in pirate drag! I love it love it love it love it! What an awesome little halloween outfit. Can't wait to see pics! My favorite pic wa hte FINN SAYS RECYCLE! Cause he knows his Fairy*Godmother is a recyclin FOOL! Loved all the pics Brig, love the "sleeve" beautiful artwork!
|

Extremely eHealthy
He is adorable. I love the last picture, his eyes are so big and brown!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awww! I love that last pic! He's got gorgeous eyes.

Hehe what a silly boy.. I love him.
|

Especially eHealthy
aw a pirate! have u found the costume yet? i was lookin on a website that had them on sale from last season and they had pirates but i want macy to b a princess and liam will b the side kick. im thinkin ariel and flounder.

i love the pics of finn and nick thats so sweet! and that cracks me up that he wants to go get him cuz thats what i say.

and the one of him eating his jelly shirt makes me laugh too. hes closing his eyes so hard!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I love him Bridget! Look at those chunky legs!
|

Especially eHealthy
Girl...you're gonna have a problem with tha laaadies! I have a pic of Oni JUST like the last one!!!! I mean IDENTICAL!!

I love it!! He's such a HAM!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks ladies!

i love the last one where you can really see his eyes because in most pictures he's all cheesy and squinty-eyed. he has great lashes too, they make me jealous.

dani, i think i'm going to make his costume. i want to be the mom who makes her kids' halloween costumes and birthday cakes. a pirate would be pretty easy to do, he has a striped shirt with a skull & crossbones on it, so i'd just get some black pants, a bandana, maybe draw a little beard on, and give him a parrot! it won't be a big halloween anyway, we'll just go to my parents small neighborhood.

ariel and flounder sounds adorable! i've always liked the idea of peter pan and tinkerbell!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aw, he is just adorable. i don't think his legs look as chunky now, still a bit but not much? maybe it's just because he's not sitting down with his legs bent or something. his eyes are gorgeous, i love finn pictures Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm sorry, I just HAD to post these pics back to back!!

It's the saaaaame exact pose! loL! The date's wrong on my pic..but you get the idea!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THey'd have soo much fun if they ever met!!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:

he has a striped health question with a skull & crossbones on it

What is a striped Health question? freakin filters
|
12 >>
Tags: parenting