Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Heal Spurs

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
Hi I am 19 and I think I have heal spurs. My feet and heals hurt really bad. I can hardly stand or walk for a long period of time. I have to wear shoes with a lot of padding or support just to help ease the pain. It also makes my back hurt. I guess what I am asking is does anyone else have this and if so do I need to go to the doctor or just put up with the pain or do any of you have any ideas or suggestions for the pain?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
There are way too many things that could cause the symptoms you describe for anyone here to answer properly - first stop for me would be the pharmacist - as someone really needs to see & maybe feel the area before commenting.

You may be wearing poor fitting shoes, doing too much walking (or have been at least!) or you may just have built up dead skin that needs to be filed/rubbed away to make it better. Or you could have an injury that you have made worse by not getting treated (you may not have even known about it!) or you may have spurs??????????????????
|

replied March 25th, 2004
Feeling Better
I went out the other day and bought some heal pads with gel in them. It makes it feel a whole lot better.
|

replied March 30th, 2004
One site that you may want to check out is http://www.Heel-spur-treatment.Com<br&g t;<br>
they have some good info about heel spurs.

Let me know what you think
|

replied March 31st, 2004
Thank You
Thank you for the website. It told me a lot about heal spurs. Thanks again!
|
Quick Reply