Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Cyst On Penis Shaft After It Is Popped

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, hoping for some advice.

I had a small bump under the skin midway up the penis shaft which after a month or so I couldnt resist squeezing and it popped kind of like a zit with a solid white discharge coming out.

Now I have a small white/pink circle with a darker centre, no pain, itch or anything. The problem is that the healing sems to be taking a long time because it is on part of my shaft where it folds up. Any ideas how to speed the recovery of this?

Also sounds like it was a sebaceous cyst, any ideas?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Although I've never had a cyst on my shaft, I did have two - one on my back and one on my neck. Both were like you described. In the long term I have small, hard lumps where they were. They don't bother me at all, but I am not sure what I would think if they were on my penis. In any event, I would not worry about it. There are worse places to have cysts.
|

replied March 29th, 2012
I know this is quite old, northerner. However, did you ever receive an answer on what that was?
|