Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Can a Girl Get Pregnant From Dry Humping With Underwear On?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
OK so me and my boyfriend were dry humping with only our underwear on...is there any chance that i could be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper J3nnyuk
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Not a snowball's change in H-E-double hockey sticks!
|

replied August 14th, 2007
there is no way that you could be pregnant. I mean unless any semen somehow go into your vagina, the fact that the acidity in the vagina is so high, whatever small percentage of semen wouldhave been killed.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sperm has a tough time swimming through clothes, so getting pregnant with clothes on is very unlikely. The only way it would even be possible is if your clothes were soaked all the way through with semen and in contact with the vagina.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Terry115 wrote:
the fact that the acidity in the vagina is so high, whatever small percentage of semen wouldhave been killed.

The vagina is acidic, but it does not kill off every sperm that makes its way in there. If it did, then pregnancy would never occur! Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Not likely to be pregnant hun!
|

replied January 12th, 2009
lol no... and even if it did manage to soak through both of you, pre cum doesn't really have sperm in it I dont think. Maybe a couple of the little guys but no...
|

replied January 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
no hun ure not pregnant at all it can't happen that way! Smile Jenny
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping with only our underwear on and he ejaculated alot and my panties got wet and I'm only 16. Is there any chance that I could get pregnant?
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping with only our underwear on and he ejaculated alot and my panties got wet and I'm only 16. Is there any chance that I could get pregnant?
|

replied April 25th, 2012
So me and my Girlfriend were messing around with cloths on
we both had underwear she was wearing sweats I was wearing shorts. we went for a bit ...I ejaculated i thought some got onto her pants.. we continued to fool around standing up not dry humping though. I fingered her but my hands were dry to the touch. she got her period a week later however im still worried. mainly cause she through up a couple of days after that.. it may sound stupid but im worried Help?
|

replied January 16th, 2014
ok so i don't know what to do, the other night me and my boyfriend dry humped, i had shorts and undies on, exempt he pulled his penis out.... i didnt realise it until now, but do you think i could get pregnant? I'm so scared, I'm only 16 Sad
|
Quick Reply