Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

15 weeks today, Pressure and my belly getting really tigh !

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm 15 weeks today and I've been getting pressure and my belly getting really tight in the lower left area near the lower part of my hip bone. It dosen't hurt at all just feels weird. Anyone else have this or know what it could be? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
good possibility it is braxton hicks, if it worries you at all give your dr a call. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:
good possibility it is braxton hicks, if it worries you at all give your dr a call. Smile

I'm not worried about it. Just wondering. BH this early????
|

User Profile
Experienced User
it could be a bladder infection too. i had one earlier on and i had pressure and it felt like a weird tightening pressure. but i had no other symptoms!
because you already pee a lot so you can't really tell there. i also had some random pressure and cramping and my Dr just said it was because i am on the petite side since there was no other cause! everything is getting smashed around in there! and some was ligament pain too.
so it could be a few things i guess!
|

Extremely eHealthy
tululabell wrote:
it could be a bladder infection too. i had one earlier on and i had pressure and it felt like a weird tightening pressure. but i had no other symptoms!
because you already pee a lot so you can't really tell there. i also had some random pressure and cramping and my Dr just said it was because i am on the petite side since there was no other cause! everything is getting smashed around in there! and some was ligament pain too.
so it could be a few things i guess!

Well I'll have the doc check me for a uti when I go in on thursday. I use to get them before I got pregnant, but had a procedure to help stop them. So that may be it. But I don't have any burning when I urinate. But it can't hurt to check. Thanks! Smile
|

replied August 17th, 2007
It maybe that the baby is growing and putting pressure over there. I had the same thing when I was pregnant. Good luck to you and I hope it goes away
|