Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What is the feeling when your partnes is Coming Inside ?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
From reading some of the articles posted here it appears that women rarely feeling the semen spurting when their lover ejaculates. From a guy's POV there seems little possibility that they can't feel it because when I come inside a vagina it's like pulse after pulse of unbridled ecstacy. Be interesting to hear what it is a woman does feel when he spurts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
nothing! Very Happy
|

I love it when he blows in me. Its warm and I can feel his pulsing ...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I can kind've feel it, and mostly I can feel his penis pulsing. But it's not like he ejaculates and I feel an amazing thing. I can usually just barely feel what's happening. It's definitely an emotional thing.

There are like, no nerve endings down there! There are only nerve endings near the opening of the vagina. We can't feel much past that.
|

That's a pity Georgia cos when I come inside a vagina it's like spurt, spurt ... spurt or rather S P U R T, S P U R T ... S P U R T. It's like a cleansing of the spirit. I always felt rather guilty if there was only a little and imagined my gf being disappointed that there wasn't loads.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Coming Inside
Qurious wrote:
From reading some of the articles posted here it appears that women rarely feeling the semen spurting when their lover ejaculates. From a guy's POV there seems little possibility that they can't feel it because when I come inside a vagina it's like pulse after pulse of unbridled ecstacy. Be interesting to hear what it is a woman does feel when he spurts.

I get nothing, lol. Occasionally, near the entrance of my vagina, I may feel the pulsing, but that's it. The only way I knew if my dude was done was if he stopped after getting really into it lol.
|

That's pretty amazing Eiri. As I said before, when I'm inside a vagina and coming there's nothing else happening in the entire world and the sensation I get from the waves of release appears in stark contrast to what little the woman feels when I come. I suppose the question is simialr to asking a guy if he feels his woman coming. On that topic I have only occasionally felt the tightness of her muscles as she spasms in her orgasm.
|

replied August 18th, 2007
Experienced User
I can't "feel" it but I can tell when it is happening...It kinda turns me on to have him go in me, not bc it physically feels good but..like someone else said its emotional and I just like making him feel good...but we usually pull out Confused i know i know..pull out method is a bunch of junk and doesn't work but i'm such a worry wart I freak if he goes in me even though I'm on b.c. and we just recently started using spermacide..i think in the back of my mind i think even though there is pre ejaculate..there is less of a chance of the pre ejaculate getting me pregnant than if he went in me?..yeah..i know..weird I dunno, maybe i'll get over it
|

Especially eHealthy
worrywart001 wrote:
I can't "feel" it but I can tell when it is happening...It kinda turns me on to have him go in me, not bc it physically feels good but..like someone else said its emotional and I just like making him feel good...but we usually pull out Confused i know i know..pull out method is a bunch of junk and doesn't work but i'm such a worry wart I freak if he goes in me even though I'm on b.c. and we just recently started using spermacide..i think in the back of my mind i think even though there is pre ejaculate..there is less of a chance of the pre ejaculate getting me pregnant than if he went in me?..yeah..i know..weird I dunno, maybe i'll get over it

well hun you are on bc right? that is protection but as you know not 100% effective
have you thought about addiing spermacide too?
if you are on bc and pulling out there is a tiny chance you will get preg however still possible
|

Experienced User
i'm on b.c. and in my post said we just recently starting using spermacides as well..so...I'm pretty darn careful...i'm psycho about taking my pill ON TIME everyday..I check later during the day just to make sure I have taken that days pill lol
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i can only feel pulsing. i can't really feel anything running inside of me....
|

replied August 20th, 2007
i feel nothing....some times it gets warm and wet but thats about it
|

replied August 31st, 2007
Experienced User
yea i like feeling the pulse, thankfully his pulses are huge so i can feel them big time which is a bonus:P i can't feel his spurts but i can feel it when it trickles out:P
|

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I feel it only because he's just short enough to only hit my cervix (sry TMI maybe) when he does come. So when he does, he pushes really hard, and I do feel the pulse in my cervix, but that's pretty much it.
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2007
Experienced User
I don't feel anything but pulsing either...
|

replied September 9th, 2007
I Feel Pulsing
I can tell when my husband cumz most of the time. It just feels like a pulsing. It's like his penis gets wider and shrinks back and that repeats. His penis gets wider shortly before he cumz as well. But I can't feel the semen. When I was with other partners it was harder to tell, though. It's easier with someone who's body you know well.
|

replied February 4th, 2012
i feel the pulsing and the semen squirting... it gets this full sensation. i can't imagine someone not feeling it.. i thought it was normal.
|