Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Can I Still Be Sexy? And Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
hi everyone, let me start by saying im in my second trimester (at 23 weeks so like month 5) im just starting to show a baby belly, im young (teen pregnancy) and the babys daddy is involved, but spends most of his time at work around 13 hours a day. we don't live together so i only get to see him 3 days a week at the times he gets home at night.

my man has told me he loves my "maturing body" from the starting to swell breasts to teh wider hips and baby belly ive started to grow. He finds it amazing and cute in a motherly way. so its not a turn on or a turn off as of yet.

hes very tired from work each day, and im very happy to see him when he gets home, i cook him food, clean his house, and stay up late to wait to see him when he gets through the door.

now, my sex drive has kicked up a bit since ive gotten pregnant, making me "rowdy" more often, so i wear sexy clothes, and give him lots of hints that i wanna play, from licking his neck to kissing him all the way down his chest, But he doesn't want me T__T

is it my growing tummy that turns him off?
is he just to tired to play with me, or is being pregnant that much of a turn off for him T________T

i dont know what to do to make him want me, anyone know what i should do? or have any hints for pregnant and playful girls?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hello!

I don't think it's the fact that he finds you unattractive, I imagine it's more the fact that he feels uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with you when his child is close by - albeit invisible! Sometimes men can find that idea a bit creepy. Don't take it personally, I'm sure he's gagging for it really but is just a bit freaked out.

Why not ask him? Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ha ha i do the same thing to travis
i like to come onto him more often and he doesnt seem to mind
he says sex feels different now
he cant describe it but he says it feels good expecially when im on top

but there are nights when i try and come onto him and hes like...not tonight
so i know how you feel lol
but dont feel unwanted...i think its just a guy thing