Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Small Pimples On Forehead

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Acne or any type of pimples have never been an issue for me but just recently i've been getting a lot of pimples on my forehead for the first time ever.

They're really small and kind of red so they stand out more.

I usually wear a hat when I go out, and I also wear it backwards so the band part is against my forehead. Its been really hot lately so when I sweat I can feel the inside of my hat getting a bit wet too from the sweating. Could this be a possible cause of it?

What can I do to try and get rid of it problem? I might see a doctor but then again its not a HUGE deal. But i'd just like to get rid of these pimples because they look ugly.

I found this picture searching around and this is how they look somewhat:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Can someone help me out? I just woke up today and they were a lot worse than usual. Sad
|

replied August 16th, 2007
BullZye wrote:
Can someone help me out? I just woke up today and they were a lot worse than usual. Sad

Hi, I have a similar problem with my forehead except for mine never turn into pimples they just look like very small bumps under the skin kinda like a rash. Try stopping ALL dairy:milk, butter, cheese, etc. and only use a mild soap and light on the moisturizer. I use johnson & johnson cocoa & shea butter baby wash and then use Natures Gate tea tree moisturizer and it has improved, no redness! DO NOT use anything harsh like astringent or bp right now. Just try that and see what happens! Hope that helps
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
This Should Help
actually cocoa butter products shouldnt be used on the face because they may increase the amount of acne. you should use non-comedogenic products . non oily also. try mosturizers like clean and clear advantage mosturizer those help fight blemishes. and becareful of the hair stuff you use those may also be a cause to the pimples on the forehead. make sure your hair products are also non comedogenic, just read the lables on products to be on a safe side. and the mild soap part is right , a good soap to use is aveen clear complexion soap bar its cheap and mild so it wont dry the skin. but dont over wash your face too much cause drying out your skin can worsen the acne. hope this helps
|