Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Dizziness, Nausea, Ringing In Right Ear

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Coming from a long line of thick-skulled folk, I haven't seen a doctor for this yet. So far, it has only happened a few times in the past 3 years or so. Starts by hearing a ringing in my right ear, goes to loss of balance and sometimes nausea. Any ideas. History of high blood pressure and diabetes in the family. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper r00zter
|

replied August 14th, 2007
Dizziness, Nausea, Ringing In Right Ear
Depending on your age, I would probably suggest finally going to the doctor. If you want to try a natural approach try the resperate to lower your blood pressure with no side effects. I've been using mine for 3 months now & am excited with my results!
Veronicca
|

replied December 15th, 2009
im a 35 year old male that started having the exact same symptoms a couple months ago. I went to the doctor and my BP was high...around 140/90ish so I think my BP ws the cause. I noticed the hearing loss in right ear/ringing/vertigo happend mainly when i was stressed, so my BP was prob higher than 140/90 at those times. They wanted to put me on meds, but im trying to fix the prob myself first with prayer/diet/exercise. After 2 weeks of jogging (I am a decent runner thanks to the Army) the ringing/hearing loss/vertigo went away, but my BP still hovers around 140/90 most of the time so im assuming it was much higher than this when i was having symptoms.
|

replied May 17th, 2010
Ringing in Right Ears, Numbness is this high blood pressure?
As a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Dept., I have seen and heard these stories mostly from men though. The unfortunate thing about that scenario is most times by the time they get to the E.D., they are having a full blown stroke or heart attack. Ladies and Gentlemen if you are having any of the above symptoms, PLEASE have yourself checked by a medical professional because the life you saved could be your own.

My pastor had the very same complaints and passed out walking to her mail box, hit her head and elbow. Lucky for her she was able to call 911 but supposed she did not have her cell phone or worst she was knocked unconscious?

I do not want to scare you but take it serious and get checked out immediately.

Always looking out for your optimal health
NightNurse01
|