Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Niple Has Liquid

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have taken a pregnacy test it resulted negative so i cant be pregnant and have never been pregnant before. I've been having one breast releases tiny amounts at of almost clear liquid at the niple when it is squezed. Besides that i noticed my stomach very bloated and this has been occuring during the last month. At first when this started i though i would be pregnant because i had had unprotected sex with my partner but now that i have taken the test i realized that wasnt the case. Should i be concerned about this and what test should i have done if needed? A councelor at a womens clinic said it might be my hormones? Im concerned that it could be something serious. I hope someone can help. Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You could still be pregnant, tests do come out negative sometimes. I'd have a blood test done to conform absolutely that you are not pregnant, since breast discharge doesn't normally happen to non-pregnant women.

If the blood tests confirms you're not pregnant, then it would seem to be a hormonal issue. I don't think it's anything serious, and your ob-gyn should be able to find a solution for you.
|

replied February 16th, 2008
holes
At what stage or age will holes form in the female niples
|

replied February 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Re: holes
Holy Angel wrote:
At what stage or age will holes form in the female niples

Never. Nipples do not have "holes", persay. They have pores much like your face has pores, but to my knowledge they do not have actual holes and milk will issues from several spots on the nipple during breast feeding. My nipples don't have any holes anyway, and I'm much past puberty. I've seen plenty of naked breasts and none of them have holes, either Wink
|