Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I've Found a Lump on the left side of my penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Embarassed i have to admit i am very embarresed about this but i have found a lump on the left side of my penis at the top of the pubic line about the size of a grape and have no idea wat it is i really want to get it checked out but im scared of finding out what they are goin to tell me some one please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
when you post you should look where you are posting, u need to post this under the sexual health mens forum. this is babytalk and parenting.
|

replied August 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Go to the doctor.

Not knowing what is doesn't make it go away.
|

replied August 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you need to see a doctor before it gets worse or in case its something you need to get fixed soon
|
Quick Reply