Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Pimple Like things between my butt cheeks. It itches, bleeds

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I have a pimple like thing right at the top inbetween by butt cheeks. It itches and bleeds when pressure is applied, i sort of ruled out hemmroids because it is nowhere near the anus and does not hurt when i pass stool. any ideas what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You already said what it was. It's a pimple.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
uh, just making sure, if a pimple can grow there, or if it may be something else.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
A pimple can grow on any part of your body that can sweat. This includes the bum, genitals, ears, everywhere except the lips and eyeballs lol.
|

replied August 10th, 2007
its been with me for 5 months... anything else it could be?
|

replied August 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Well now that's completely different! I'd definitely go to a dermatologist, then.
|

replied August 14th, 2007
yes, i know, of course its always seek your family doctor or w\e, but arent these forums meant to give you an idea until your meeting with the doctor. i should be going tomorrow or the day after, i just want to know what the hell this is, its not painful, its not huge, it just bleeds when pressure is applied and is itchy when irritated most of the signs of a pimple, but, no such thing as a 5 month pimple. ive searched all of the itnernet, i have yet to find something such as what im experiencing, all of the searches come up with herpes and crap like that, which i dont have. its a simple red bump the size of half a tic tac, maybe even smaller, may i just have some ideas thrown at me of what this could possibly be? thanks.
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
|

replied October 17th, 2011
it could be a polionidal cyst u might want to get that checked out
|
Tags: pimple
Quick Reply