Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How Dare You Erica (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How dare you erica, how dare you say that about jen, and when you made that awful comment you directed it at all the pregnant girls here. Arent you due to have a baby yourself? Does that mean you called yourself a hoe too? If you are please dont kiss your child with that dirty mouth of yours. What is your problem? Youre the one that should get off your fat @ss and do something productive rather than insult people on the internet. Whats the matter? Didnt mommy and daddy show you enough love as a child so now you have to go and take out your attitude on other people? Evil or Very Mad I read some of the posts you made in the abortion forum too and you were evil to so many of those poor girls. Even if you arent for abortion dont add misery atop the misery they already feel its not helping. People come to these forums for opinions not to be torn to shreds. Go away until you know how to act right

unsincerely

meg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm sorry it isnt my fault for not liking you its your fault for making so many people angry by not keeping your foul little mouth shut which from what I hear has gotten you into trouble more than once. People like you make it hard for newer people like me to be trusted and that is what I really resent so back off baby and go harass some squirrels in the park.

Meg
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That was so unneccessary. Jennifer has been here for as long as I can remember!! I mean erica, you have no right to come in here and say those things to or about people that you dont even know. We can't tell you what to do but we can make it a fact that admin. Gets ahold of your messages. With people like this I wouldnt be suprised if admin. Shuts this board down...

I love you jennifer, dont take her personally she doesnt know you like we all do!!
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I've had her taken care of girls. Only a matter of time.
Love,
chanda
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks chanda!
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
No need for this anymore
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Yes erica. You must have missed the post about me. The "true" me.
I am big, fat, black, and scary. I have rotten teeth and I am a transexual! I love preggy teens and doggies! I enjoy playing "doctor" and "house". But I want to be mommy and daddy! Wink Laughing
gosh, you are too funny!
Love,
chanda
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Can I say who I really am now??? *laugh my ass off*
|

replied March 16th, 2004
erica1121 wrote:
r u a !**@!? ~ erica.

i really dont know whats going on but what you just said really disgusts me! Keep your racial comments to yourself because whatever colour a person is has nothing to do with what kind of person she is! You're pathetic, really! Why do you bother coming back when no one likes you? In a way, I kind of feel sorry for you..But I shouldnt. I shouldnt feel sorry for a racist !**@!! Ugh! Go away..

Shannon
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Can I get an amen from the stands!!
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Confused
I know erica had one post on here and it must have been removed but was there a 2nd one? What did she say? Question
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Was she banned?! Lol I think i'm being retarded i'm slow today Laughing
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Did she get deleted?
Shannon
|