Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headaches In Back of Head And Neck ...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have really bad headaches in the back of my head and down my neck. I get really dizzy.Sometimes they even go up the sides. I have read about Chiari Malformation type I, and I think that is what i have. The symptoms are very close. I would like to tell my parents and doctors what i think, but i am afraid they will think i am being stupid or overeacting. What do u think I should do. I dont think I can handle the headaches any longer....... Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Jaiydee
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
By all means, if you feel that there is a problem VOICE IT. Your intuition is a very powerful guide...and don't hesitate to follow up on your internal nudges. But I might recommend you be open to a number of different scenarios. Present the symptoms and ask an expert help you to diagnose them...instea of walking in with preconceived ideas.
|

replied August 15th, 2007
-
I have had very similar symptoms since March 07. I have had 2 MRIs and I haven't been diagnosed with Chiari. You should definitely talk to someone because you could have Chiari. I still don't have a diagnosis, but I hope that you can find one.
|

replied January 17th, 2011
Headaches everyday
I have a headache nearly every day in the back of my head I've been to doctors many times and they say it a tension headaches but they did not give me any drugs I still get them and it's usually at lunch 12:00 if anyone can tell me why, please tell me cause the pain hurts so much.
|

replied October 28th, 2012
You probably have migraines. i have the same kind of pain and mine is related to my migraines. All you can really do is take pain killers but consult your doctor about it before you take any medication. Hope you feel better soon. Smile
|