Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Gallbladder Problems? Or Something Else??

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
Hello,

I went to ER about a week ago since I've been having lower right abdomen pain, specially when I have sex with my husband it's EXTREMELY painful and we have to stop. The pain also feels in what I think is the rectum.
Also, when I sit down, I can feel a SHARP pain in my rectum/colon.... ER did CAT Scan and found that I have a mass which they still don't know exactly what it is. The report also says that my "GALLBLADDER IS COLLAPSED".

First, they told me it's a mass behind my right ovary since I have the pain in the low right quad. When I touch this area, the pain goes directly to the middle of my stomack. Then next day, the pain goes to my rectum area... it's so WEIRD!! It seems that the pain is going to different areas.

Second, I was just told that it could be the gallbladder....

I'm so confused!!! I don't know what it is. My symptoms are:

1. Some days I have pain in my lower right quad (near ovaries)
2. Then in the middle of my stomach.. same pain spreads to the sides.
3. Another day I have pain/pressure in my rectum or colon. I can feel the pain specially when I sit down.
4. I also feel my stomach like it's empty (burn sensation)
5. Whenever I have sex with my husband, I can feel a sharp pain in my low right side. When we stop, the pain sometimes is even worse!!! Dr. thinks that it's a cyst in my ovaries...

I'm currently on a weight loss program and have lost 45 lbs in almost 4 months... could this be the cause?

PLS SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE CRAZY SYMPTOMS!!! I'M ONLY 25 YRS. OLD AND I'VE NEVER HAD ANY HEALTH ISSUES... ALWAYS BEEN VERY HEALTHY Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|