Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Feels Like My Period Is Coming...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have the mild period-like cramps and the discharge that has me running to the bathroom every 15 minutes to check for blood.

i know it's normal and i had it with finn, but i still hate it.

dare i say that i can't wait for my boobs to hurt and to be sick every night. i just need reassurance that everything is cool.

i don't like this.

Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I still feel like that every now and then and I am almost 14 weeks. I hope everything works out for you and you start feeling sick soon. Laughing
|

replied August 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
bridget

i hope you start feeling horrible and your boobs start hurting really bad Wink
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I had the cramping about that time. But my i have only had a couple *gushes* of fluid i had to run and check out lol.. And they freaked me out cause to me it didn't seem like pee. But after i got checked it turned out ot be only pee Embarassed
|

replied August 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope you're soon feeling sick and your boobs hurt. I was so paranoid in the beginning of my pregnancy. I had no idea what to expect.

How's Finn coming along on his walking?
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks girls!

i feel better today. i guess i just have my mini freakouts every now and again.

holly, lol, i don't have *gushes*, i just always feel damp (tmi, sorry). just enough that i think, "ok, i feel moist and i'm crampy... i'd better go check things out!"

mandi, finn's a lazy boy. i've seen him walk to things that are like 2 steps away but anything further he crawls to. so far i've only been able to record him taking 2 steps and then nose diving into the side of the couch. i'm still working on it!
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
thanks girls!

i feel better today. i guess i just have my mini freakouts every now and again.

holly, lol, i don't have *gushes*, i just always feel damp (tmi, sorry). just enough that i think, "ok, i feel moist and i'm crampy... i'd better go check things out!"

mandi, finn's a lazy boy. i've seen him walk to things that are like 2 steps away but anything further he crawls to. so far i've only been able to record him taking 2 steps and then nose diving into the side of the couch. i'm still working on it!

lol no no that's what i had Smile
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
girl, when I first found out I was pregnant, I was on my way to pick up Baron and I started getting crampy. Like my period was coming.

When I went to the Dr the next week or so, he told me that I was 11 weeks and that my ligements were stretching yadda yadda.

Now that I'm only 14 weeks, I've realized that the pain WASN"T my ligements stretching. It was more than likely the finalization of my implantation.

Remember me posting about the spotting I had too? WHen I thought I was like 12 weeks. Well I was only about 8 weeks and the Dr told me that my body was still in non pregnant mode and it was acting as if it were my period.

Anyways, I know EXACTLY how you feel about the panicing!!!! I have a Dr's appt in about 40 mins and I'm going NUTS! lol!

Sarah
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i'm trying to tell myself the cramping is the baby burrowing in there and getting nice and comfy for a nice 9 month stay.

let us know how your appointment goes! do you have an official due date yet? i took you off the due date countdown because i had you on there as due around christmas and i know that's not right.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I will DEF stop in and updat everyone on my appt!!

I'm SURE your cramps are nothing to worry about. Just keep an eye on em! or well, you know!

HOPEFULLY I'll find out a due date today. If not, then next month DEFINATELY!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2007
Supporter
oh hun i do hope all is ok with you i will say a preg dust prayer for ya tonight ok.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks sadie!

i actually haven't had any cramping today. i just can't wait for some real symptoms to kick in, so far i only have exhaustion and hunger. oh, and getting up too pee 5 times during the night. i guess i should get used to that since with finn i was getting up every 20 minutes during the last month.

bring on the barfing!

oh, and i weighed myself the day i got my BFP so i'd have a starting pre-preg weight and i'm down 3 pounds since then (9 days ago).
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2007
Supporter
glad to hear that all is good yes pleasae bring on the misrable barfing for her thank you. Very Happy
|