Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Farm

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
me and william went to the farm today. he thoroughly enjoyed himself, so hes conko now! he enjoyed everything but the cows, which scared him, so he cried, but so did all the other kids in the group (i went with some of the young mums that go to the group on wednesdays). he loved the ducks, he kept saying duck, duck, duck, which he learnt from when we went on holiday. im glad he remembered them! wills wasnt sure on the rabbits, as they were white just like the cats. he kept saying cat, cat, cat, went to stroke them, didnt feel the same as his cats, so he didnt touch them again, but was interested at a distance lol
poor wills was grumpy this afternoon, he was knawing at everything. he was chewing on my t-shirt when i held him and he bit me! - HARD! i had to keep myself from swearing infront of the kids. his 8th tooth his coming through. hes never been this bad before bless him.
sorry about the long post x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2008
Supporter
Aww thats so cute. Im glade the had fun. We have a petting zoo and people bring little kids all the time, they are SOOO cute with the animals!
|
Did you find this post helpful?