Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Slight Pain In Right Testicle Area

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
for about 36 hours now i have had slight pain in the area of my right testicle. the reason i say this is because it is extremely difficult to pinpoint the exact spot. i noticed it the night before last when i was in the bed. It is a slight pain of about 3-4 on a 1-10 scale (10 being the worst). It appears to happen at random times and lasts 1 second tops. It has happened when ive been sitting, standing, walking, crouched, on my hands and knees. once it happens i try to re-create my position but it doesn't do it again. this is why i think it is random. i havnt been hit there and i did lift and move some furniture about a week ago, but i would figure if i injured myself then, i would have known right away. i also have a spermatocelle on the same side the size of a pea. could that be what is acting up? ive had it for quite a while. the doctor, about a year ago, confirmed thats what it is. i have also tried feeling around everywhere in that area and can't find a sore spot.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Testicle pain is a good reason for a doctors visit. You could ask your doctor if your previous condition is reason for the pain, or find that there's something new to take care of. Such as an infection. Which could get worse and difficult to treat.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
i do believe it has quit. i felt it a little once or twice yesterday. it was a 1 on the 10 point scale. today i have not felt it any. if i dont feel it anymore im gonna write it off as the spermatocelle. *knocks on wood*
|

replied July 18th, 2009
I too have a lump about the size of a pea in the right testicle it feels like I have have been kicked in the testicles or someone has their hands around my right testicle and is squesing them and it gives me a sicking feeling. Alse if gives me bad back pains and a lower
addomual naging pain that never goed away. My Doctoe thinks I;m crazy and she checked for a hernia and did not find any. Can anyone tell me what is wrong I know what I can feel, Need help
|

replied September 14th, 2009
epyditymis
could be your epiditdymis ,I found a lump when i was about 16 and got it checked out with the urologist. Quite common in men of that age or in 40s. Usually all fine but I'd get it checked out.
|

replied May 23rd, 2011
I had the same problem. I began taking vitamin C to help with gout flair ups. Since taking the vitamin C my testicle has been quiet and the nagging ache has gone away. I have been taking 3 1000mg of vitamin C per day. Obviously dosage is your discretion im just speaking about what i am doing. I have also recently gotten over a prostate infection. 28yr old male.
|

replied May 30th, 2011
Self-Care at Home
In general, see your health care provider immediately if you have sudden onset of testicular pain, particularly if the pain is severe or associated with nausea.
Apply an ice pack to your scrotum to help relieve pain and swelling. Ice packs have been shown to increase the time that a testicle can survive with decreased blood flow. Wrap the ice in a cloth. Do not place the ice directly on your scrotum.
Pain medicines such as ibuprofen ( Motrin, Advil) and acetaminophen ( Tylenol) also may help temporarily.
|
Quick Reply