Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

My period is 5 days late, my breasts hurt, stomach cramps !

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
So here is what is goin on.
My period is 5 days late uh oh, my breasts hurt very bad and for the last 3 weeks I have been getting stomach cramps. Is thier a possability im preger...or maybe im just really late.
and yes my bf and I had unprotected sex, ) : we know its bad, how ever he did pull out.

Ive also been very moody, and over nothing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the pull out method does not work as theres such thing as pre cum. so yes you could be pregnant so take a test
|

replied January 11th, 2013
5 days late for my period
my daughter is 22 she had unprotected sex she does want a baby she had a miscarage 8 months ago 5 day late her breast are a bit sensitive her stomac looks like she is 3 months pregnant she is emotional she said there is white stuff in her nipples but no leakage she feels sick sometimes she always wants to eat and she is craving for chocolat milk and there is like a metal taste in her mouth but not that much she took a couple of test last week and it said negative oh and she also had bad cramping in the side her stomac and twinges also what do U think ? we would be so exited but dont want to be disapointed and her boyfriend is a twin any possibility she could have twins my aunt on my mothers side had twins hope U can help !!!
|

replied January 11th, 2013
5 days late for my period
my daughter is 22 she had unprotected sex she does want a baby she had a miscarage 8 months ago 5 day late her breast are a bit sensitive her stomac looks like she is 3 months pregnant she is emotional she said there is white stuff in her nipples but no leakage she feels sick sometimes she always wants to eat and she is craving for chocolat milk and there is like a metal taste in her mouth but not that much she took a couple of test last week and it said negative oh and she also had bad cramping in the side her stomac and twinges also what do U think ? we would be so exited but dont want to be disapointed and her boyfriend is a twin any possibility she could have twins my aunt on my mothers side had twins hope U can help !!!
|

replied January 14th, 2013
I have missed my period 5days and i am having frequent bowel movements.. my breast are getting bigger and the are very sore and the veins are very noticable and im brown skinned...could i be pregnant?
|

replied January 14th, 2013
do go go for the pregnancy check once. or it might be only mastalgia (pain in breast) due to harmonal changes on the period of mensuration...
|