Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How to Get Pregnant Soon?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hello,

My husband and i are having regular sex..like every other day, and still i am not getting pregnant.
Whenever my husband and i have sex...i dont get any feeling....

my periods have been regualr till date, except that i get sever pain and cramps and some time faint becos of pain during my periods.

i have never taken any birht control pills.
we are married for 2 years and we are trying for a baby for the past 4 months regualrly.

i am weighing around 175 pounds and i am healthy
Please can anyone tell me what could bt the probable reeason for me not getting pregnant.

this month my period came on 36th day and i dont have much bleeding...and jus some few drops....

i dont think i am pregant becos for me usually the first day is little scanty....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper teensishika
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Don't worry just yet. Alot of us on here have been trying for a long time. The doctors usually wont see you until you have been trying for at least a year. Do you use ovulation predictors or chart your temps? They are great because alot of times we dont do the deed on the right days, so they make it easier to tell. Even when you do everything right, a women only has about a 20% chance of becoming pregnant each month. Just keep having fun trying and don't stress too much. Good luck!
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Thank You
Thank you sooooo much for the reply
makes me feel better
i really want to have a baby...feeling very depressed abt it
will wait for it.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
no, i have not used an ovulation predictor...will try tat
|

replied March 28th, 2008
Please help
Hello,

My husband and i are having regular sex..like every other day, and still i am not getting pregnant.

my periods have been regualr till date, except that i get sever pain and cramps and some time faint becos of pain during my periods.

i have never taken any birth control pills.
we are married for 2 years and we are trying for a baby for the past 4 months regualrly.

i am weighing around 175 pounds and i am healthy
Please can anyone tell me what could bt the probable reeason for me not getting pregnant.
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Please help
Hello,

My husband and i are having regular sex..like every day, and still i am not getting pregnant.

my periods have been irregular.

i have never taken any birth control pills.
we are married for 2 years and we are trying for a baby for the past 18 months regularly.

My weight is around 61 Kg.& height 5.4". My IGM level on border line 0.98 (My MT test date is around March)
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2009
Experienced User
well, if oyu have very painful periods, I would talk to your doctor, because my mom and me both have really bad ovarian cysts. They cause painful periods. But they usually burst on their own. But they told my mom she could not have kids, but she has eight!! I would try tracking your ovulation, and try to just have sex on thoes days. They are usually in the middle of your cycle, but you can by ovulation tracking things at the pharmacy. Good Luck =]
|

replied January 31st, 2011
about getting pregnant
after one miscarrige in oct 2010 nw w r trying for baby doing sex during fertile perods my periods is regular,bt nt getting pregnancy plz help me out
|

replied March 9th, 2012
HI,
my husband and i am having sex on my danger times.but still iam not yet preganant.we are married for 2 years and trying for baby.i had an ovarian cyst and had an operation.The doctor said now its removed and next time i will be pregant,they said by your side its clear.now for 7months we are trying.my periods are regular.please helpme
|