Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

i get dizzy, blurred vision, always tiered, i'm going crazy! (Page 1)

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
so right now i dont know what is happening to my body.
out of no wear i just started feeling really weird
i get dizzy alot
i feel like i'm not here sort of like a dreamy state.
blurred vision
i am always tiered even if i sleep 10 hour nights.
i am also really sore alot.
and i just feel like i'm going crazy!
i dont know what is wrong with me but i dont feel normal.
i have been to the doctor once about it and they gave me anti depressant pills saying i was depressed. but they only helped for a little bit.
maybe i need a high dosage or something but i dont know.
if anyone could help me out i'd be very happy.
id like to know if its something alot of people experiance or if i'm going insane.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile bILA
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: I Get Dizzy, Blurred Vision, Always Tiered, I'm Going Cr
cashamby wrote:
so right now i dont know what is happening to my body.
out of no wear i just started feeling really weird
i get dizzy alot
i feel like i'm not here sort of like a dreamy state.
blurred vision
i am always tiered even if i sleep 10 hour nights.
i am also really sore alot.
and i just feel like i'm going crazy!
i dont know what is wrong with me but i dont feel normal.
i have been to the doctor once about it and they gave me anti depressant pills saying i was depressed. but they only helped for a little bit.
maybe i need a high dosage or something but i dont know.
if anyone could help me out i'd be very happy.
id like to know if its something alot of people experiance or if i'm going insane.

Definately you may need your dosage adjusted, my doctor changed mine twice before it was perfect. Also, did your doctor check to see if you had a thyroid problem? The symptoms can be similar.
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Everyone who is going through this, read this!!

I have been going through this for about 3 or 4 months now, and it is literally driving me insane, i feel like i cannot take it anymore, but that is exactly what your brain is trying to do, make you take a break, because your overwhelmed, we all need to stay strong, i have a horrible diet, and i am improving that, i also am changing my exercise habbits, and i am not gonna let this take me over, i am seeing therapy, and my therapist has never delt with something like this before, but we just need to think positively and not loose ourselves to this so called "brain fog". Message me back if anybody needs to talk to somebody going through this, also another thing is, last night i had some alcohol last night and after the second sip i felt tipsy, and it freaked me out, i believe that this has something to do with our everyday lives and how we have chosen to live them for the past few months or even years before we have actually experienced this. Change is a big part of this as well, you need to be open to it to be able to escape this feeling. Stay away from drugs and alcohol especially.
|

replied March 18th, 2012
Yes I am constantly tired and stressed too. I find my vision goes funny and blurred and I get dizzy almost like a head spin, like a falling feeling almost. I don't know what to do because it scares me.
|

replied May 19th, 2012
Wow it's amazing so many other people go through the same symptoms as I do. For so long I figure I was going insane, I have gone through so many tests, doctors, and everything comes back normal. My next step is to see a therapist next month. For you, how often do you get the 'brain fog' feeling? I just posted something a moment ago about this feeling I have. Each time I get it, my 'fear' seems to set in even more, this a possible anxiety issue? Thanks !!
|

replied May 31st, 2012
light headed, dizziness, fainting, and tiredness feelings.
I have the same sympthoms dizziness, light headed, always tired, funny feelings, I have pasted out twice and couldn't remember anything from having these feelings. I am 20 I've been to the doctor and every thing came back normal and I don't understand because it has too be something wrong with me. I get dizzy probably up too 6 times a day which I know is not normal at all. I thought I was the only one feeling this way but I guess not I just want answers and help. I have been going through this for 5 years and it's really scary.
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2012
hEALTH PROBLEMS
can i ask you .. if you are using medical glass, what do you do,, study or working .. what type of work, any other medical problem, also better to know about your social life,, if you would like to send an email it would be much better to reply to you in return if you answered this,,,
Wishing you all a very good health and long happy life.
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Everyone who is going through this, read this!!

I have been going through this for about 3 or 4 months now, and it is literally driving me insane, i feel like i cannot take it anymore, but that is exactly what your brain is trying to do, make you take a break, because your overwhelmed, we all need to stay strong, i have a horrible diet, and i am improving that, i also am changing my exercise habbits, and i am not gonna let this take me over, i am seeing therapy, and my therapist has never delt with something like this before, but we just need to think positively and not loose ourselves to this so called "brain fog". Message me back if anybody needs to talk to somebody going through this, also another thing is, last night i had some alcohol last night and after the second sip i felt tipsy, and it freaked me out, i believe that this has something to do with our everyday lives and how we have chosen to live them for the past few months or even years before we have actually experienced this. Change is a big part of this as well, you need to be open to it to be able to escape this feeling. Stay away from drugs and alcohol especially.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
what cause anxiety
I have been having same symptoms am not on medicine I was doing good but my doctor said I have under active thyroid but me on levoxy and I feel like if made it worse I have jitters all day long please help
|

replied March 31st, 2012
what cause anxiety
I have been having same symptoms am not on medicine I was doing good but my doctor said I have under active thyroid but me on levoxy and I feel like if made it worse I have jitters all day long please help
|

replied March 14th, 2012
blurry vision fatigue. whats wrong
I an going through the same symptoms. I wake up and I have blurry vision. It's very scary. In blurry all the time like in dreaming. I can't drink coffee or tea or energy drinks because they make me crazy. I always three. I wen tot the doctor about the tiredness and she said that I had low iron in which shw gave me iron supplemts. But i just felt that wasnt it. Im always tired eveb when i work three hour shifts. What i learned to keep it down was eat in the morning. And take one a day or a little energy. Then make sure you eat a lunch and dinnerm that keeps the fatigue and tirdness down. Im still just wondering how to control this blurry vision.
|

replied August 7th, 2007
not sure if you are male or female so excuse me if im wrong here, but are you on birth control?? I use to have the same feelings, i would even hulucinate all day long kind of, just see weird things in the room, lines and swirly things it was weird. Really irritated all the time and tired and un motivated. It was because i was on birth control and I'm not allowed to take birth control now because of this.
I've also been low on iron a lot and it can really mess you up so go check that out.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
no, Im not on birth control. I also have had my thyroid checked. she said that it was normal, but she aslo said that it felt large which is normal. I have had my iron checked out and it was my hemoglobin was at a 10. i still have the blurry vision especially when its coming up for my period. i also get dizzy spells like im walking up a staircase when im just walking around the park or something.. im just worried about the blurry vision.. i just feels as if im in a state of a dream or something. and i get really tired, and headaches like crazy. i also noticed brain fogs.. like i cant concentrate. does anyone have any ideas??
|

replied August 8th, 2007
Hi There:

You also have to be checked for low blood pressure, buy one blood pressure monitor and check in your home. Sometimes when you have your blood pressure checked at a Doctor's office readings are not very accurate because of anxiety that causes increased blood pressure.
Also check your blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and Thyroid (T3).

Good luck,
ps: stay away from antidepressants IMHO
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Re: I Get Dizzy, Blurred Vision, Always Tiered, I'm Going Cr
cashamby-

I have felt the same way since I've been 14yrs old (im now 27), and have always been told that it was a combination of anxiety and ADD. I was initially put on Paxil by my therapist, and forgotten about. My primary physican would just continue to prescribe it for me for 11 years. While I was on it, i would still get the vision problem and the surreal feeling, even though the anxiety was gone. It was almost like the problem was just covered up and not dealt with. At one point, I weighed 50 lbs more than I do now because of paxil. I also felt lazy and had no drive. I finally decided I was sick of taking that crap(paxil) and I successfully got off of the meds about a year and a half ago. I felt fine until about 6 months ago. Since then I've started getting anxiety really bad again and the other symptoms have worsened. I went back to my primary and he prescribed me xzanex to take as needed. It works but makes me forgetfull and dopey. I hate drugs! i know exactly what you are going through. Don't feel alone; it is very frustrating to try to explain to people and no one can ever give you any answers!!! I'm finally at the point in my life that i feel as if no one is going to help me but myself so i would really love to talk to someone experiencing these same problems. I know your post was at least two months ago and hopefully you will still receive this if you do please, please,please respond back. I would love to speak with you and i can only pray you have found a cure- or something to ease the strain. thanks. I look forward to your response.
best,
frustrated patient
|

replied January 10th, 2012
Help
I have felt the same exact way for 3-4 days now and I'm not sure what's wrong with me I just feel like I'm in a dream and I can't concentrate and I go numb all over my body and I am only 14 years old at the time and that really worries me because I don't know weather I should tell someone or tell the doctor would someone please comment on this and give me some suggestions please?
|

replied January 10th, 2012
I have felt the same exact way for 3-4 days now and I'm not sure what's wrong with me I just feel like I'm in a dream and I can't concentrate and I go numb all over my body and I am only 14 years old at the time and that really worries me because I don't know weather I should tell someone or tell the doctor would someone please comment on this and give me some suggestions please?
|

replied January 12th, 2012
I have the same problem, I find my self scared of life. It geta really bad when I am out in public, around alot of people, under florescent lights, in a car, at work, its always bad. And it is ruining my life Sad I have been diagnosed with ptsd anxiety and depression in the past, but I too hated the way the drugs made me feel, I was on celexa. And I dont like therapists because I feel like they are telling me what I want to hear or just pointing out my problems more. Im so tired of this feeling. Its ruining my relationship and life period, all I want to do is hide in my house, im scared of life itself. And I hate the feeling. I feel trapt and just want to be free and happy again. I hope things get better for u. Good luck -bri
|

replied March 28th, 2012
ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACK/OCD/PTSD sufferers, please read this post..
Briaunde04 - ive suffered what you are all are talking about to an extreme, however ive refused to take any medication, i come from a medical background and understand what the mind goes through to deal with anxiety and stress, when i tell you PTSD, OCD and ANXIETY took over my life as a 22 year old.. it did.. At 22 this wasnt what my life was and sure as hell what it wasnt meant to be, but within days and weeks on a method devised by a anxiety sufferer for 27 years the change in my life has been phenomenal.. I experienced panic attacks daily, the SENSATIONS you are all feeling, yes they are just SENSATIONS - CONFUSED NERVE IMPULSES, fade away.

GUYS/GIRLS - IF ANXIETY, STRESS, PTSD, OCD, AGORAPHOBIA AFFECT YOUR DAILY LIFE, PLEASE TAKE MY WORD, SEARCH 'THE CHARLES LINDEN METHOD' this man is the most amazing individual.

You need to commit to this program 100%, his method is scientifically and clinically proven all around the world. If i can give advice or help just person to never be what i once was, i would be so happy..

If you guys need any help or support, i would love to email with you and if i can help you great, but your only letting yourself down if you dont give this man a go.

Remember change is painful, but whats on the other side for you is truely amazing.. i wish you all the best and remember this is not what life should be like for you all, the only ones what can make a difference are yourselves...
|

replied July 18th, 2012
i am 22 and for the past 3 weeks ive been having these attacks all day near enough. please can you explain exactly how you felt Confused xx
|

replied August 2nd, 2012
Hi, i also suffered what you went through. Mine was diagnosed 8 yrs ago. It went away after 2 yrs and this year it came back with a vengeance to the extent that i cannot go out of the house, totally housebound, fear of driving, fear of flying, dont want to go to malls, church or any crowded places, fear of fainting, fear of death, fear of going out of control. I was diagnosed this that that the underlying cause of my anxiety is separation anxiety.

Jvanwy02, i am interested to know about the linden method. hope we can exchange emails. Hoping and looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.
|

replied September 15th, 2012
panic disorder, dizziness, etc.
Hi there....have you heard of a lady called Claire Weekes? She talks to you about anxiety, panic attacks, etc. She was a psychologist. Get the book she wrote in the 1980s (not the one from the 1960s as it is too dated). Her advice, bottom line, is that when you feel all this coming on, acknowledge and accept it (don't run away from it) and then FLOAT through the experience because IT WILL PASS. She helped me so much. Now i just say 'oh yeah, this is just me being me'. Claire Weekes is the wisest old auntie you need but never had. Good luck.
|

replied June 26th, 2012
i am very much the same as you, i do not go anywhere at all. I use to be ok but i self medicated with alcohol, but even that dont calm my nerves now. I have medication for my panic attacks, but they do not work.I worry constantly about everythink and wish i wasnt even here most of the time.I have asked for help but this has been going on for years and they come back with i have bipolar then adhd, bipolar i might agree but want to know for sure as it is might be lol. I constantly live in fear and dont wish to be like this but cant seem to stop it, which is even more annoying.I feel really guilty towards my children to, as i feel i have failed because of the way i am, i dont understand it so a child must find it even harder.Like you i want to be happy and cant understand or see any reason why i am so empty and feel like i live in my own little world all the time. The therapist gave up with me because like you, i dont need to be pointed out what i am like as i already know, maybe helping me to understand why i am like this would be a much more benefit to work on. hope you are ok and it would be great to hear from you
|

replied January 12th, 2012
I have the same problem, I find my self scared of life. It geta really bad when I am out in public, around alot of people, under florescent lights, in a car, at work, its always bad. And it is ruining my life Sad I have been diagnosed with ptsd anxiety and depression in the past, but I too hated the way the drugs made me feel, I was on celexa. And I dont like therapists because I feel like they are telling me what I want to hear or just pointing out my problems more. Im so tired of this feeling. Its ruining my relationship and life period, all I want to do is hide in my house, im scared of life itself. And I hate the feeling. I feel trapt and just want to be free and happy again. I hope things get better for u. Good luck -bri
|

replied January 18th, 2012
Well it still hasn't gone away and I really don't know what I'm gunna do I guess I'm just gunna go to the doctor an hope for the best and see what they can do for me if anything but if you cOuld I would really like you to repost if you find something out about it because I'm reall kinda scared about it an nobody really knows what I'm talking about except YOU so you know just kinda stay in touch thx! -Austin
|

replied January 27th, 2012
I feel the same way. Been like this since october 09. I always had anxiety problems ever a teen. Im 27 now. I was on xanax. They tested me for everything nothing wrong. Daid its all in my head. I didnt take the drugs I figured id live with it. But I feel dreamy, space out easily, I feel like im not here sometimes. Its weird and scary. It freaks me out I just tell myself ur not gonna die. I hate the vision thing though. It is hard to deal with but atleast im not alone. My cousin feels the same way. How ever hes way heavier . I dnt kno hope it gets better.
|

replied February 11th, 2012
Man I'm still not sure I got a MRI and something else idk but it was really weird but I've been on vyvanse for ahdh and I don't know if that had something to do with it?
|

replied March 26th, 2012
It has been over a month since the last post from anyone. Has anyone overcame it? FOund a useful medication? anything? I have been suffering from this for several months now and it has taken its toll on me. I have the blurred vision, faint feeling, dreamy state, gonna die, and going insane state all day. the most normal I feel is when I wake up in the morning. About mid day I slowly start to feel the anxiousness and then by the evening all I want to do is lay down and go to sleep, so I can wake up in the morning to feel normal. It is almost like I am just a robot, do the same thing everyday and not living. The doctor said it has to do with my sleep so they put me on Remeron, all it did was make me feel hungover and give me a crazy appetite. This is this first place where I found people that actually could relate.
|
Users who thank DG925 for this post: cheryl1954 

replied March 27th, 2012
Hi all,

Please head this advice. I have had constant lightheadedness for about 5 months and am now on the road to recovery. If your doctor has ruled out anything serious and you have had tests to prove it then i implore you to take this as correct. You will have had a virus which has attacked your inner ear or vestibular system and this has caused your initial symptoms. Continuing lightheadedness is made SO much worse by anxiety brought on by the fact you are sure you have something much worse. If you are able to accept that this is just a virus as the doctor has told you and that your continuing anxiety is increasing your symptoms and your sensitivity to them then you WILL recover - i am nearly 90% there.

you need to stop thinking about it constantly. I know from experience that this is hard but its essential. whenever you start thinking incessantly about your symtpoms and the possible ailments you might have, repeat this sentence in your head ove and over again until you relax. trust me it works. You must try and believe the words.

"I am having an anxiety attack. My mind is making me feel funny but there IS nothing wrong. I am going to relax and this will go away"

Virus' are very tricky little things and it is not surprising that this will take many months to clear up and you will only notice a very subtle reduction in symptoms. It is easy to forget how bad you felt at the beginning compared with how you do now. eat healthy, drink lots of water and calm down.

I wish you all a speedy recovery and please try to realise that 90% of this is your own anxiety feeding your symptoms.
|
Users who thank en2ccs for this post: suerrr 

replied March 27th, 2012
How did you find out that you had a virus that attacked your vestibular system? What are you taking?
|

replied July 26th, 2012
You just saved my life and make me have hope. Thank you. It is true, it's our bodies saying trying to protect us from potential danger. It's just our messed up minds that makes our bodies react this way. With your mantra, I think that I can get through this! Thank u!
|

replied August 9th, 2013
i know how you feel this is something you can not give up on i fight it everyday
|

replied October 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Multiple Casuses
You may be facing more then one issue here. If you have not recently, I would have both my eyes and ears checked. Fluided behind the ear drum can cause vertigo (dizzieness). Do you wear glasses? When was the last time you had a changed in your perscription or even eyes checked. I also agree with having your thryroid checked out. As I said, it sounds like you may be facing a gambit of issues here that could be possible unrelated. The doc may even opt to do an MRI of the brain if he/she feels necessary. I personally would not let these systems go diagnosed.
Last but not least, I would let the doctor that gave you the antidepressents know what is going on. Could well be your bodies having some side effects.
I wish you the best,
|

replied October 10th, 2007
Re: Multiple Casuses
mssky
Everything that you have suggested has already been performed when i was originally having these symptoms because they thought that i had a tumor behind my eye, and also thought that i could be epilepic and all tests came back normal besides one abnormal spike in a eeg that they said was to small to be concerned about and fairly common. i do believe that most the symptoms i feel are anxiety related, i can live with normal anxiety sympyom it's the visual part that bothers me the most.

question:
do you have some kind of medical background because after looking at most of the message boards on here its seems that you have a response on most of them.
|

replied October 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Dear Fuller340
I do agree that these symtoms can indeed be realated to anxiety. But, you have to take into consideration that there are other illnesses the can also mimic the same. And since you did not mention that you had been already tested for if not all, most of what I would have recommended, I would only come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea if you did. Now that I know you already have and obviously covered most bases, I would just depend on what your doctor says is wrong. Have you seen a physciatrist or other for anxiety yet?

To answer your question, just click on my user name and look at my profile in (occupation). Wink

If I can be of any help, please let me know.
|

Re: Dear Fuller340
Mssky-

Yes i have tried the physciatrist and therapist route.. and i had absouloutley no success at all. In the area that i live i do not feel as though it has the greatest medical personnel at my disposal, so im currently looking for someone to see in the lebanon , NH area at Dartmouth hitchcock, or in Boston,MA area. if have any suggestions that would be very helpful....

Also what do you mean by "I would just depend on what your doctor says is wrong"? didnt you say that you felt that all the bases where covered? if so why would you still think they were wrong?

Thanks
Fuller340
|

If I had to guess it would be Hypoglycemia, I have it really bad, and your describing the symptoms, I call it my virtual reality mode, next time you feel this way just eat an apple and see if it goes away.
|

Extremely eHealthy
"house"?
I happen to love "House". If I were not on ehealth, I would swear I was watching T.V.

OK, I will not list all of you symtoms again that you listed above. I have seriously ran out of room on my white "House" dry erase board. And my mine is too old to for this much thought.
I'm fired! I have no clue what could be your problem. Or maybe I do. Wink

BTW: Don't feel bad. I have fired 4 doctors already which one told my family I was terminal and going to die and not to put me back on the vent in Dec. Surprise! Here I am. Doctors are not Gods. Personally, I go for a second opinion on anything that is important or deemed life threatening.

LOL, Wish they had a team with Dr. House in every county. Wait! even he is wrong sometimes.

You do sound like you may need that paxil adgusted a bit. Those sure do sound like symtom's of deppression to me. Ahhhh, could be wrong. You've been to reputable eye clinic's? I'm taking it by your last post that you have yes? Just call me clueless then.
|

Re: "house"?
Mssky-
i hope you dont feel as though iam questioning your knowledge because im not. im/was just trying to figure out what your background is. Please tell me what you think it could possibly be so i can ask the Dr. when i find a new one that i feel comfortable with. also did you have any suggestions for Dr.'s in areas i mentioned earlier?

Thanks again for your on going help
|

Experienced User
H2o
Think healthy, eat fruits and vegetables, exericese and STOP thinking like you are a piece of nothing!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hmmmmm
Well my dear friend fuller 340. You have said that it is your vision and I have worked for an opthalmologist, I will say one thing. There are too many things that it could be that you are way to young to have. Then there are a few things that hit at a younger age (mostly congenital or at birth and not noticed till later years). To be very truthful with you, one of the only things I could even think of would have to be cateracts or glaucoma. And you are like so young for that. Not to say it does not happen.
Seriously, I would go to (if you can afford or have ins) one of the best eye institutes you have in your area. They have the best of the best in those places. As a matter of fact the doc I worked for gave up his practice and went with an eye institute after I left as his assistant.
I really wish I could wave a magic wond and come up with at least half a conclusive idea for ya.

Hug's
Sky
|

Experienced User
Stress
Control the stess!

Think!

Love, patience and self control.....
|

Extremely eHealthy
a Stupid Question
I was just wondering why this thread was started by cashamby and somehow has gone "Off Topic Starters" Topic? We also need to address this persons needs and try and advise also.

cashamby: I would suggest that you might see a neurologist to start with. Try and rule out anything with the brain. Remember, the brain is the focal point of all your motor skills and you bodies function. Ask your PCP what he/she thinks. I have close to the same symptoms and was surprised to hear the diagnosis.

Sorry this thread went off topic.

Sky
|

replied October 21st, 2007
I have the exact same symptoms!, but i get sweaty palms too and sometimes worry when im out and almost panic and i dont know how to control any of this its getting really annoying, i think mine is anxiety related i havent been to a doctor as yet and im only 22, one week i will have the chronic groggy dizzy hungover feeling then the next week it will be gone, if anyone could help me also that would be really great!
Thanks guys
|

replied October 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
This Could Be a Combination
Of stress and anxiety. Don't let it go to long without seeing about it. Maybe run some blood test to see how your bodies chemistry is doing for starters. Then go from there.

Carrie
|

replied March 4th, 2009
I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING CRAZY!:(
I was reading "cashamby's" comment and I swear to God , that is me!! I experience blurred vision, headaches, anxiety, loss of energy, dizziness and the most frustrating of them all is the surrealness! I am completely at my wits end, and I am bawling even now as I type this. I've been getting headaches all my life but all of a sudden one day, I just started experiencing all the other symptoms along with the excruciating headaches. I have recently been diagnosed with pseudotumor and I am taking Diamox for this but, it has not cured these symptoms. I feel better then I did initially because at first I couldnt even function. But now, I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY:( ITS A NONSTOP THING! I am dealing with this from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I cant take it anymore! When everything seems surreal, its the worst thing in the world to me! Sometimes , I feel like I dont want to go on like this anymore. I dont even feel normal anymore. Is there anyone else experiencing these symptoms? Can somebody help me??? I dont know where else to turn! My doctors are even clueless. And yes, I've been on anti depressants and anxiety meds and all it did was put a mask on it just for a while. .Please help:(
|

replied March 19th, 2009
Feel the same way
I feel the same way. Mine started when I was 14 from smoking laced marijuana. Ever since then I have had anxiety-panic attacks that have slowly gotten worse over time. I have blurred vision with seeing spots 80% of the time. I have dizziness 60% of the time. I also have ocd thoughts, feel tired all the time, symptoms of panic throughout the day, and headaches. I also have weird numbness and tingles in my arms, hands, and legs sometiems. It is really hard and I empathize with you guys. I can really relate with fuller. Also I just wanted to say I have had tests for everything. From head to foot for cancer, thyroid, diabetes, etc. They haven't found anything. My doctor told me to stay off the internet because everytime I read about someone else's problems I mimic them. He said when you get on here and read it doesn't help your anxiety, especially when you post on a forum and people respond with OMG go to a neurologist right away! I help myself by thinking if you have something you already have it so freaking out and wasting your time isn't going to make a difference. Find the best medical care around and get tested. If that doesn't make you feel better get another opinion. But after that trust what they say and try some Vitamin B complex and Omega 3 fish oil with a better diet and exercise. (I know I'm not the best speller! lol) That is helping me anyway. Just think life is to short to waste it like this.
|