Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Break hymen to insert penis ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ubersick wrote:
Man if your girlfriend is a virgin, then you need to push a bit harder and break the hymen. (type hymen in google and click on images) There will be some struggle, maybe blood but that's how it is.. Smile good luck

OH please, that's an utter lie!! Ubersick, please go read this: http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic101014 .html

Not every girl has a hymen intact by the time she has sex. So there may be nothing to break, which means if he just forced his way in, he would be ripping and bruising her actual vagina. Evil or Very Mad Want me to bite your penis so it bleeds? It feels just as painful, and it is just as disrespectful

The OP has already gotten good, real advice. I heavily suggest he NOT force his penis into his girl, as she would have full rights to slap him for causing her unneeded pain!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: How to Insert
I know this forum is supposed to by "guys only" but I can't stand by and see bad advice being given.

Many people gave you good advice on your other topic.

Summary:
Lube. lots of lube. Buy some!
Patience. If its her first time and your first time, you will have to take it slow.
Respect. Don't shove it in there, and if she says it hurts, stop!
Practice. You might not get it the first time; don't give up!

My personal bit of advice is in regards to fingering. Fingering can help you find the entrance to the vagina, and you can then test it by stretching with more fingers.
|
Users who thank Tylanas for this post: beginner 

replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ubersick wrote:
Man if your girlfriend is a virgin, then you need to push a bit harder and break the hymen. (type hymen in google and click on images) There will be some struggle, maybe blood but that's how it is.. Smile good luck

wowwww

are you handicapped?
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2007
Community Volunteer
the_girlfreind wrote:
ubersick wrote:

wowwww

are you handicapped?

Now now Suzy !! obviously not as expierienced as us ladies of the forum .. If anyone had tried to break my hymen that way .. I think I show them how I break fingers !! I broke my hymen when I was in my early teens .. when I rode horses !! it's only a thin membrane ..

Advise to ganipallu, is to relax and explore each other and don't rush anything .. it will come ...
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2009
how to break hymen
How can I break my girlfriend's hymen?It's our first time and she scare.Help us
|

replied January 4th, 2009
First things first, you both need to be in the mood and ready. dont have sex unless ur both ready.
Secondly use your fingers before your penis.
thirdly ask her if she is ok and if ur hurting her but dont ask too often.
fourthly it is painful but not excruating. she will probably bleed as most girls do. but treat her with respect and dont make her feel embarrassed cos she will be already feeling that and you will just make matters worse.
when you go to have full on sex, use ur hand to guide in ur penis. Do it slowly and not very hard. she is not gonna want deep penetration. Make sure you stop when she wants you to. also if you kiss the girl before during and after, it does help take her mind of it abit. she will probably be very nervous on the first time even taking all her clothes off so just make sure you compliment her. tel her if you think she stunning, that way it will make her a bit more relaxed. make sure you not going to be disturbed in any way either. maybe have a bath together or do something that relaxes you both before hand as this will make it easier. hope this helps
|
Users who thank nuttybrain for this post: beginner 

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2009
nuttybrain
thank you nuttybrain,your advices were useful for me. Smile
|