Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

Menopausal And Sore Breasts !!!

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
I had a period in June, but before that had not had one since January, so I know it's the beginning of the end. (LOL) My breasts were sore before I got it in June, then the pain disappeared once I got it. So after I finish this period, my breasts are SO SORE you can't even look at me I am in so much pain. Bra on, Bra off (tried sleeping with it on) doesn't matter the paid is horrible. Is this normal?
Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2007
MY breasts are sore too. They have been sore for about 6 days now. I thought I was getting my period but nothing yet. I only get it once or twice a year now. If I don't get my period, I have no idea why they're sore. Could be from caffeine.
|
Did you find this post helpful?