Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Lose 10kg In 2 Weeks (Page 1)

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
60kg for a 14-16yr is
too fat
fat
27%  27%  [ 5 ]
72%  72%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18
Hi,,

I need to lose 10kg in less than 2 weeks or 3 week but i need to lose extremly fast. Please some one give me a suggestion. please

i dont take drugs or anything just exersise and water!!
please help me

goal=45kg
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Fighter_in_the_Sky_
|

replied August 11th, 2007
try doing anaerobic exercises..turbo jam? but dont overdo it tho maybe 4-5 times a week
|

replied September 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Tralalla
1. You might not even be fat (depending on your height and gender)
2. Do these exercises every day:
-Pushups to tone arms
-Squats to tone legs
-Mile long jog without stopping (2 miles if you have experience jogging)
-Jump rope (at least 200 jumps without stopping)
3. Eat these foods:
-Bread
-White meats
-Veggies
-Fruits
-Yogurt/milk (maybe not milk though, milk makes you gain weight)
4. Avoid these foods:
-Sweets
-Donuts
-Oily foods
-Thick creamy foods like canned soup
|

replied August 26th, 2009
coca cola's diet
i know a good one:) it really helps....

morning: drink coke

lunch: drink coke

dinner: drink coke & Mc donalds:)))) (im jokin; ok)
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Yoga therapy has been applied in hospitals in India for some time now and medical research is providing increasing evidence to support the efficacy of yoga therapy. In the USA and Europe now, dedicated and respected yoga therapy centres are developing. There are professional trainings available in yoga therapy and some general practitioners will refer patients for yoga therapy.
Yoga therapy can be practiced alongside any other form of treatment or healing that a person may opt for, from mainstream medical treatment to acupuncture, homeopathy, osteopathy and dietary therapy.
Yoga therapy trainings sometimes specialize in one area of yoga therapy such as structural yoga therapy, yoga therapy for depression, or yoga therapy for cancer and/or heart disease. Yoga therapy of all types generally incorporates some lifestyle advice and nutritional recommendation. It is not necessary to have experience of yoga before beginning Yoga therapy.
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Experienced User
id say no carbs is a fast way, no bread rice pasta or potato, potato is good weight loss food tho so it can be acceptable. try not to eat to much meat aswell. excersize bikes with fat burner mode is really good 2
|

replied November 24th, 2009
you guys are giving advice to a girl who calls herself fading angel.. Wants to be 45kg as goal weight and she weighs 60kg.. She has to be 4feet something, to be classed overweight.
|

replied February 19th, 2010
You shouldn't loose more than 2 kg a week. It's not healty. What is your height?
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
The best way to loose weight safely is to just cut out fatty foods, and things you dont REALLY need such a crisps, chocolates etc.
I lost 5 lbs in one week eating cerial for breakfast with semi or skimmed milk…cerial such a weetabix (as this helps digestion) with fruit such a grapes (not bananna as this is hig in carbs)…for lunch, brown break with sliced white meat or ham woth plenty of salad and water to drink with some fruit.
then for dinner, steamed fish/chicked with salad or veg..try and cut out big amounts of potato, but if you do have potatio have a jacket spud.
no sauces such as mayonnaise etc…
drink plenty of water..and dont snack of crips & choccie….snack on fruit, rice crackers or low fat yoghurt. that was 5 lbs on one week, without excersie! imagine how much more i could have lost in that week with some gentle excersice!!!! hope this helps.
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Whats the best way to lose weight if im 75kg 165cm tall & 12
okk i need help and i keep thinking im fat and i dunno if i am but i weigh 75kg i am 165cm tall and im only 12. What are good excersizes for me?? i have been doing push ups and situps ever night and i dont know if thats enough im hopeing to lose 10-15kg because im only a 12 year old girl...so yeahh please help me outt...thanxx Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2010
hi,
I had been struggling with weight all my 20 years of life but have lost all my bad weight. 12 is my dear the perfect age to start because you loose or gain very easily at this age. Ill recommend you rather than creating a goal for weight loss you should focus first on feeling healthy from inside. Ill give you a list of things to do and you'll automatically reduce extra weight and will maintain a healthy body inside and outside.

Things you need to do:
1. drink 3 liters of cold water (that help in weight loss quickly, scientifically proved)
2. workout 4 or 5 times a week not more than that because body needs time to rest.
In your workout do 20 to 30 minute cardio (brisk walk, or cycling or any other form of cardio) you can than mix and match it with any other exercises for specific body parts like for example if you have got love handles and do exercises for that one day, do push up other day. but not all of them on one day. Remember cardio is the key to lose weight.
3. keep one cheat day; the day when you can eat any food of your choice but only in one meal of the day and keep the portion limited as well. It doesn't mean eating a whole pizza only bcoz its the cheat day lol .
4. Food: eat good proteins like chicken and fish but not fried. Grill is always the best healthy option but please add greens (broccoli, beans etc with it- very important)
5. eat fruits once or twice a day
6. eat at least 5 times a day but small portions this will increase you metabolism and you'll loose extra
pounds. Ill give you an example of one of my daily meal plans.

Meal 1 : cup of tea with skimmed milk, one slice of whole wheat bread with a very thin layer of low fat cheese

meal 2: low fat chicken soup with nuts

meal 3: one chicken breast with mashed potatoes(small portion)

meal 4: low fat fruit yogurts or cottage cheese

Meal 5: chicken or fish with lots of vegetables.

Things not to do :
1. Do not eat carbohydrates (rice, pasta, pitta, potatoes etc) in your dinner. But you can eat during day time but only whole wheat.

2. No sugary drinks- replace them with juices like orange, apple - not mango

3. No chocolates or sugary food- replace the craving with yogurts with chocolate or fruit onez.

I am helping you out because at this age there was no body to tell me the exact way to loose weight and so i struggled till i was 20. But in the last year i learned slot and lost all the extra weight and now m fit n healthy. Dun want some body else to loose all their teenage in this struggle. best of luck sweetie and work hard. If you need any further help let me know. Bye
|
Users who thank sehrishkhan89 for this post: ShadowPrincess 

replied July 6th, 2010
Weight loss
im 12 and 148cm tall im 55kgs....Im starting school again in 2 months and i want to lose at least 10 kg before i go back....plz help me.....I have to change....i've been chubby all my life..i want to go to a pool party and wear a bikini please help i'd appreciate it Smile x
|

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2010
Re: coca cola's diet
haha !! that was a good advice.. ur gonna make her more likely to eat.. ;)and more weight to gain ..LOL !! peace!
|

replied November 19th, 2010
I can't believe you're giving "weightloss" tips to someone who is 12! To be honest, if you're 12 and thinking you're too fat, don't bother with dieting because it will ruin you when you are an adult. Your metabolism is fantastic at your age!
Instead of slowing it down - speed it up! Get out there and get active, have fun with friends by running around at the beach or in the park. Join a sports team, or go for a jog a couple of times per week!
Cut out eating crap foods like processed sugars, these just slow your metabolism, and start eating serves of fruits, veges and meat... and yes, eat red meat too! Red meat is a great source of iron, and you'll need this for your teenage years, and especially if you're a young lady! Make sure you have plenty of fibre to keep the digestive system working at its peak, as this system is your best friend with maintaining a good weight! Its what sorts out the good and gets rid of the bad!

Last and not least, don't let looks and weight get you down at your age... I mean, how do you think it'll be when you're 14? With the mindset of being healthy rather than wanting to lose weight, you'll end up taking better care of yourself and being much happier with the way you look and feel now and in the long run!!
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2010
I want to loose weight in only 5 days
I want to loose weight, but I am only 10 yr old girl. My height is 150 I want to loose weight in only 5 days. because I want to wear my new dress for my birthday, pleeseeeeeeeee help me
|

replied December 3rd, 2010
Fat!
Same here I am 12yo I am 133 cm tall and I way 50kg! I need to lose at least 10 kg in less than a week so i can wear my new dress to my school social and so I can start grade 7 with pride. My friend is the same except she is 55kg and she is 150cm (aprox)and 12yo. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help us!
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2010
For fast instant weight loss, eat fresh healthy foods (eat 75% high water content vegetables and the remainder 25% as a combination of low water content vegetables, carbs and protein) and don't limit your quantities. Flood your body with the natural high water content in salads (iceberg lettuce works wonders and will also help you to relax which is a necessary component of weight loss) but it takes about 3 days to have its cleansing effect and prior to that you may feel a little boated. By day 4 you'll feel like you're flying - literally! It really is that effective.

As soon as this weight shift occurs, start practicing an easy and fast body sculpting program to condition your muscles and burn off any remaining unwanted fat. This will involve no more than 3 hours exercise each week and you should do it at home where you are able to concentrate better and relax more. I've had the best results with the FutureGym Asia Pacific program which lifts, shapes and tones the body very quickly indeed and delivers results that last longer than other fitness methods due to the way the program is structured. You can do it, enjoy your results and retain your conditioning for longer periods. I can guarantee this combination works. What's more, it's safe.
|
Users who thank FutureGym for this post: ShadowPrincess 

replied March 14th, 2011
weight loose in a week
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want to loose my weight with in a week please help me out but i cant bare hungry
|

replied April 9th, 2011
I wana lose weight !
Smile Heyy!
Im like 15 and im 60 kgs !!
Feels soo FAT ! I really wana lose 10 kgs in like 2 weeks if possible ?! Sad

Honestly i HATE eating vegetables, Fruits are fine .. soo could there be a way to reduce in 2 weeks without slowing my metabolism ?!
|

replied April 15th, 2011
Hi i'm 21. my height is 5 feet. my weight is 60kg. i used to do sports such as swimming, netball, etc. I have being gaining weight ever since i stopped. I'm a very active person... because i'm fat i cannot to do anything that i like. Even sports and dancing because when i start to them i get muscle pains and my wheezing conditions has got worst....My weight is actually a really big problem... I need to loose my weight as soon as possible... PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I'm REALLLY DESPERATE!!!
|
Quick Reply