Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lumps Under the Skin of My Vagina !!

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Embarassed im 13 and i found a solid lump on the top right hand side of my vagina ..it kinda sore and its hard ..plzz ciuld you tell me what it could be ?? HELP ME ='(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper womaninpain
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Where exactly? Keep in mind that your vagina is only the tube that connects the outside to your uterus, the rest has it's own names. I'm guessing you really mean on your labia- the lips around your vagina? In that case it is most likely something like a pimple or ingrown hair. This is normal.

If it's more internal... I'd go see a doc.
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Experienced User
it may very well be a cyst. if it starts to get painful, just go to the doctor, it's nothing serious. but i have had one and it's not fun.
|

replied December 12th, 2007
Hey
ok so i found a large lump on the left side of my vaginal lips and it doesnt hurt or anything any ideas what it could be?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2007
Supporter
Most women do get cysts. Some studies say that they are the result of high fat / high cholesterol diet. If it spreads, get more painful, or bleeds, go see a doctor. Other than that, you can try cutting on the fat and cholesterol intake. Go for a high fiber low fat diet.
|

replied April 9th, 2012
HI!
im 14. virgin. got period once few months ago. i recently found a small pea sized bump located under my skin near the vaginal lips (left side). it doesnt hurt if i put pressure on it, and I can move it around pretty easily. it doesnt cause much discomfort. it cant be popped, as its under the skin. i dont really shave where it's located, so i don't THINK it's an ingrown hair. it kind of feels like a small ball-ish lump. like i said before, it can be moved around, not painful, i'm just worried on what it might be.
i dont feel comfortable showing anyone right now. can someone PLEASE help me, give me some info on what this might be? im really scared. does anyone know what this mihgt be, beause I'm scared!
Oh, and also. i've been holding a cool compress to it for about a minute. only found it two days ago. it seems to have gone down, slightly, though. it's very weird how i can move it around! HELPPP!!!!!!
THANK YOU.
|

replied April 9th, 2012
HI!
im 14. virgin. got period once few months ago. i recently found a small pea sized bump located under my skin near the vaginal lips (left side). it doesnt hurt if i put pressure on it, and I can move it around pretty easily. it doesnt cause much discomfort. it cant be popped, as its under the skin. i dont really shave where it's located, so i don't THINK it's an ingrown hair. it kind of feels like a small ball-ish lump. like i said before, it can be moved around, not painful, i'm just worried on what it might be.
i dont feel comfortable showing anyone right now. can someone PLEASE help me, give me some info on what this might be? im really scared. does anyone know what this mihgt be, beause I'm scared!
Oh, and also. i've been holding a cool compress to it for about a minute. only found it two days ago. it seems to have gone down, slightly, though. it's very weird how i can move it around! HELPPP!!!!!!
THANK YOU.
|

replied December 18th, 2007
Hi ya, i've had what sounds like this before and it was just kinda like a well bad spot, (i think that's wat a cyst is kind of?)
I was naughty n squeezed it n tonns of puss came out but prob not a good idea as could get infected!

I seem to get these when im stressed out or have been partying too hard, like your body's way of gettin the crap out maybe.

dont stress im sure you'll be fine hun xx
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds like a cyst, ingrown hair, or boil, very common you can go to the doctor and get some antibiotics or antibiotic cream and it will be gone in a week
|

replied November 18th, 2010
l
i have a lump on my vagina lips and it is very itchy at nights it is like a little ball under the skin any idea what it wuld be any1 HELP!!!
|

replied November 18th, 2010
i have a lump on my right vagina lip and it is very itchy at nights and its like a little tiny ball under my skin can any1 HELP ME!!!! find out what it is please
|

replied August 25th, 2011
Lump On Vagina
I have a lump under the skin on the top of my vagina and its been there for a couple months Sad I know i should see the doctor but i thought it would go away...cause I had a bump on the right side of the lip when i was about 13 i wanna say and it went away after a week or two so i guess i figured this one would too..I'm scared its something really serious Sad
|

replied January 12th, 2012
Lump
I have a lump near my vagina but it's not on the laybia. It hard but it doesn't hurt and it's pea sized could anyone tell me if t could be a cyst?
|

replied April 11th, 2012
I am 14 I have found a small pea size lump and I don't no whatto do I found it ages ago and it dident go away and it's still hear I am pretty scared and don't fell comfyabal going to the doctor I want to ask my mum but I am too scared I can move it and it dosent hurt it is also on the top right lip and I no this will sound weird nd stupid but at first I thought is was some sort of tuma I don't no what to help me please I M SCARED xxxs
|

replied July 4th, 2013
Me too!!! I'm really scared to tell my mom!!! I try to ignore it but it freaks me out when I think about it cuz I don't know what it is!!! It's at the top of my left lip. I think it could be anything from a sist to a tumor or to cancer!! Ideally don't know and I'm terrified!!!
|

replied June 19th, 2012
Yeah I'm 17 and still a virgin and have never done anything related to sexual activities and a couple days ago i know the lump was there but never really realized how big it was until today. I suppose it may have gotten bigger or I just never paid attention but I feel like it got larger. It is a hard pea sized lump about 1/2 an inch above my right outer labia. It is absolutely painless and does not hurt when I apply a lot of a little pressure to it. I've read that it could be bartholin abscess but I'm still not sure. And some search results gave me ingrown hairs. I have had many ingrown hairs but never this deep and never this hard or large. Usually I can remove them by scraping the top of my skin and exposing them. So I don't think it's ingrown hairs. I don't know what to do. Could anyone help me identify what this is?
|

replied July 5th, 2012
Hi, i have a small lump on the right hand side of my vagina near my leg, it has been there for about a week, and has got a little bigger. Im really worried, can anyone help me? Smile
|

replied August 14th, 2012
These are the things it could be :)
Ok guys a lump can be a lot of things.

if it's ON your vagina lips (outside of your bodu) it could be,

1. it could be an ingrown hair (big sore red bump may have puss or may be a little bump). it'll go away on its own, you may need to scrap the top and tweeze the hair out though.

2. It could also be a skin tac, which is where if your skin gets rubbed too much (maybe you didn' wear underwear a few times and it rubbed against your paints, or your thighs, or your panties). skin tacs are easily removed. i use nail clippers (douse them in alcohol first).

3. It could also be a cyst like others said earlier. DON"T FREAK OUT ladies. tons of people get it. its called mild dysplasia (change in cells, due to diet, sex habits, etc) and it will nost likely come and go on its own. almost all women have it at one point (most never even know). If it persists though it could turn into severe dysplasia then it could turn into cervical cancer. DON"T FREAK OUT. They will check it out at your pap smear, do a biopsy, and freeze or cut it out. no biggie, tons of women go through it. You young girls dont have to worry about that since you probably got the new vaccine.

4. hate to say it, but it could be genital warts

If its inside, like under the urethra... for instance, like the one person said its a hard bump and it moves around...
then CONGRATS, you found your G SPOT! Yeah that bump inside right below your urethra, 1 to 2 nuckle lengths inside, it moved around. your g spot. it could also be a little on the side instead of directly straight in.
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Worried! Please help!
Only today has it become evident, I have not ever had this before. I sat down and noticed a pressure pain near my vagina, I ignored it to maybe a cut from shaving. However I noticed it continued to hurt. I had a look with a mirror and just at the opening of my inner vagina are red purple lumps, they are kind of raised but under the skin and have white dots/lumps which I think are pus. I tried to squeeze them but I'm not sure if the white liquad was discharge or pus. These lumps are only slightly raised. They kind of stretch to about 1 cm. there is no smell at all, just pain, and now it hurts to walk as they rub! They are also slightly bleeding! When I wipe and in my underwear! It doesn't look anything like herpes, I've looked and it resembled none of that! They are located just at the entrance of my vagina in the lips.

I have only had one sexual partner as I am 18, and he was clean, he was my boyfriend for a year. I am due for my period tomorrow, is this related? I have never had this before and am extremely worried!
|

replied January 7th, 2013
I'm 17 and I have found a lump on my left side of my vagina and it's solid ish and I can move it a little but it doesn't hurt and it feels slightly uncomfortable and it's been there for about two to three months and its got slightly bigger and I have no idea what it could be any ideas because I'm slightly worried about it....
|

replied March 13th, 2013
tristan
i have a lump in my viagina it doesnt hurt and i can push it in it only seem to come up when i lie down or go on toilet and my virgina smells too and my knickers are always wet help!!! what could it be
|

replied May 10th, 2013
Get it checked ASAP
Hi guys.. Please please go get it checked out don't be ashamed or afraid..we are very
blessed to have doctors to go to.. Look I had a small sized lump inside my right side not on the Libya but inside ..but if I tence I real hard ball rises out like a little golf ball if I relax its soft it didn't hurt but was uncomfortable too..I left it for over a year grew at stressed times real large that I couldn't even insert my finger in.. Then it will go down.. One night I woke up about 2 in sweats and couldn't breath my lump was on fire so so so hot and large that it rose out on my labia from in.. I had to get hospitalised the pain was so so I can't explain it I just can't .. Please please go get it checked out.. Also mucus cyst also are a harm.. I do believe its all in the blood I've taken anti and stopped shaving she still there.. I have to go back! Also sexually I'm very lucky my partner understands.. Make sure they understand this is ur Heath your body look after it. Good luck guys.
|

replied April 8th, 2014
Yeah I have a pea sized lump under the skin. Its on the upper left side of my lips. Its hard and been there for 2 months and its really been freaking me out. I dont eat fatty foods so i dont think its a cyst. It moves a little but not much. When I look down there, its very obvious. Im so scared but way too embarassed to tell my parents or anyone!! Im 13 and never had sex.
|
Quick Reply