Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urination during sex: Normal?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Is it normal for a woman to accidently urinate during sex? Is something to be worried about?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have once and it was so embarrassing I just played it off. It was only a little bit though. I always pee before and after sex, because I have a very weak bladder. If I dont i feel very uncomfortable due to the pressure.

Some people think its sexy though? What ever floats your boat...

I dont think you have to worry, just pee before.
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Are you absolutely sure it was pee?
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Urination During Sex: Normal?
tiffsan2003 wrote:
Is it normal for a woman to accidently urinate during sex? Is something to be worried about?
As someone else said... it may not have been pee but it would have felt like it. It could have been female ejaculation.
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Feel Lucky
I hear and read where female ejaculators are not in great numbers ............welcome to the club . ejaculation is my best guess it would not be much and it does come from our bladder but it is not pee just consists of same stuff and mine is clear and odorless. enjoy ...wazzywoman
|

replied August 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It does not come from the bladder. It comes from glands that are around the urethra, which is the tube attached to the bladder. Also, it is nothing like urine, so it is not made of the same stuff.
|

replied August 8th, 2007
I have had this a few times after long REALLy good sex. Embarrassing but ok. . .
|
Quick Reply