Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Green Stuff Coming Out of Breast

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
does anyone know what is happening?

occasionally green stuff comes out and i dont know what it is
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
might want to get that checked out. might be an infection.
|

replied August 3rd, 2007
how did you go with this?? i have just noticed if i squeeze my boobs green stuff comes out... kinda freaked me out but i thought it might be normal...

any ideas people?
|

replied August 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Both of you need to get to a gyno asap!! O.o
|

replied March 19th, 2009
Same thing, but.....
I noticed a green discharge coming only from my left breast back in April of '08. My right breast was milky colored. I called my gyno, went in for test. I had a mammogram, because she found a lump. My mammogram came back fine, but my pap was abnormal. From there, my lump changed size and shape by the next month, so she thinks it's a hormonal thing. I had a biopsy for my next pap, and that came back as dysplasia. I had a LEEP done, and that came back as Stage 1 cervical cancer. I had a da vinci hysterectomy in Sept. of '08. I have one ovary left. My breast still has the green discharge, and now 6 months later, I have tenderness to sometimes uncomfortable pain in my left breast. I am not sure of what my next move should be, because my doctor did run test on the discharge, and she said she really wasn't sure what it was. My oncologist knows about it, and doesn't seem too concerned either. But for those who read this and have the same thing, go in for the test. Had it not been for the initial discharge, I probably wouldn't go get a check-up. My hubby had a vasectomy years ago, and I was one of those, "It won't happen to me people." So do yourself a favor, and take care of you.
|

replied March 30th, 2009
Yellow/Green splodges on my boob
Hey,I have yellow/greenish bits on my boobs.They look like bruises except they are a light yellow colour.I don't want to see a doctor but does anyone have any idea what they are? Thanks
|

replied September 9th, 2009
I have discharge
I have green/gray discharge coming out, I am big breasted and its coming out of my left breast my right one is perfectly fine. I was wondering is this happening to breasted women?
|
Quick Reply