Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I Pregnant

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I have taken about 6 or 7 home pregnancy tests and all of them have come up positive. But I went to the doctor and did a urine test and it came back negative. Should I go back to the doctor and tell them how many tests I have taken and that they all have come back positive or I am I not pregnant because the test at the doctors office is always right. Please help me with any answers. My husband and I really are confused Confused Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
You should go back to the doctor and say "i know I took one but I tried some more tests and the results were different" and maybe ask for the blood test (works better). It could be that they didnt catch the pregnancy hormone so the results were mixed. If your late on your period then try again. Good luck!
|

replied September 8th, 2003
Still Not Sure
Thank you for your reply. I am going to the doctor again today for another test. Because this weekend I did to more tests and they both came back positive.
|

I Am Pregnant
I went to the doctor today and all the tests I took at home were correct. My husband and I are going to have a baby.
The first time I went maybe it was too early to tell.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh congratulations!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!! Good luck to you both, I hope everything works well! Send me an invite to your baby shower!Ha ha you know nicole is not a bad name for a girl! J/k best wishes to you and your husband!!!
|

replied September 11th, 2003
Congats! ...You'r story pulled a tear or 2 from me! ::kiss:: good luck!
|

replied September 12th, 2003
Congratulations on your baby!! When are you due? I just found out that I am too. Due 5/11. Lets keep in touch!! :d
|
Quick Reply