Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

feeling sick, cramping, really tired negative pregnancy test (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
hi im kind of new to this.. im very nervous.. i need some advice and ppl to talk to.. i may be pregnant but i am not to sure.. i had gotten my period on july 13th and it lasted till about the 17th... my fiance and i had unprotected sex on the 20th 21st. 26th and the 29th.. he pulled out( yes i know that is not always effective) actually sometimes he has problems keep an erection.. so he only came the first time we had sex on the 20th after my period..he is almost positive that no pre ejaculate or anything came out.. hes 25 hes pretty good about knowing his body.. the past 4 days or so i have been really really tired.. where i had to take naps during the afternoon.. i have been feeling sick to my stomach.. and i have been moodier then usual lol..my stomach has been going crazy i have cramping. it kind of feels like.. and i feel so bloated.. ppl say i dont look it.. that i actually lost weight.. but i feel as if my adbomen is huge... and i am scared to death that i may be pregnant i have been going crazy for the past few days.. i know nerves and stress dont help at all.. im supposted to get my period next week.. i took an early response pregnancy test today and it came back negative really quickly.... again i have been stressing allot.. is it possible my mind has been playing tricks on me.. like i said im supposted to get my period next week.. but the past 3 months i have been early.. i was supposted to get my period july 18th but it came the 13th. same with the month b4 that.. i got it 4 days early.. so i dont know when i ovulated.. what are my chances of being pregnant.. and how soon can i go to the dr to get a blood test to find out if i def am or am not pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sweetestsinx09ny
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
id wait until your period is due and if it doesnt come id take a test. if it still comes out negative and your period doesnt come, go to your local doctors.
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Hey. You can go to your dr. now. I took three pregnancy tests before my showed. Good luck... your sympoms sound about right; however pregnancy isn't the only thing with such sympoms.
|

replied September 9th, 2007
I have the same problems going on, and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the same days, weird i know. I was making cheese sticks last night and i was stiring an egg and i ran to the bathroom and puked, which is unlike me (I cook all the time) Bloated, cramping, sore boobs (not too bad) really bad constipation, and going pee all the time, im supposed to start my period next week. I guess ill just wait, even though i kinda just feel pregnant.
|

replied September 9th, 2007
i am also a ditz and didn't realize that this is Sept. so i guess im a month off, so it was in august. lol sorry
|

replied October 20th, 2009
Pregnant?
Im feelin tired all the time, nausea the past 2 mornings, slight breast tenderness, am very very emotional, going for the toilet frequently, feel very bloated and discharging. I had my period 2 weeks ago but it was a day late and was barely noticeable (very different to usual) I took a home pregnancy test yesterday and today and both negative. I can't shake this feeling so am unsure what to do - am I pregnant or is it something else?? Help its drivin me mad
|

replied November 4th, 2009
im the same really, tired, finding it very hard to get out of bed, ive been over 6 weeks with no bleeding so confused, im so emotional all the time, wanting to cry alot for no reason :s feeling sick, feeling really bloated like a beach ball :/, craving random foods, not liking some of foods i usually do, its horrible and weird because i feel pregnant, but ive took 2 tests now and both say negative, im going to take another one in couple of days time, im really confused and need some advice, can anyone help? am i pregnant?
also me and my boyfriend dont use any protection or contreception etc, big risk i know :/
|

replied June 21st, 2010
i'm in the same boat, feeling sick everyday and alday for the past 3 weeks, i'm always feeling tired and getting the odd pain in my belly, lots of back pain aswell, i took a pregnancy test today and that was negetive my period should be due in a couple of days! Please plaese help me i'm scared!!
|
Users who thank bexs_103 for this post: natina 

replied July 3rd, 2010
Experienced User
You know I much of the same symptoms. All month of June and I figured it would go away. But additional symptoms have arised such as increased hunger, more urination. My period is to show July 5th- I will wait and see. But last month is was too short and lighter-hmmm. I will see dr...
|

replied July 25th, 2010
Experienced User
This month cycle was the same thing..only thing is my boobs are sore now with nipple sensitivity, peeing more..seems like i instantly have a full bladder, spitting now. Have not seen dr just yet for confirmation
|

replied August 26th, 2010
period pains but not due for a week.!!
hi, i have cramping pains like period pains but not due for another week, i keep feeling like im gonna be sick but havent actually been sick this has been for the last 2 days..! im trying for a baby.. any help...??
|

replied October 9th, 2010
i ovulated on day 14 of my cycle - had unprotected sex the day before and on day 14. My period not due till 12th Oct 2010 but am now feelin sick and have headaches - did a first response preg test last night and it was negative. What shall I do now ? also, im really tired all the time please help
|

replied January 8th, 2011
Were any of you pregnant even though your tests came back negative?

i have needed to wee alot, but they have been very small.
i have felt very nauseous the past 2 days, and i have been constipated.
my period is 6 days late, but the 3 tests i have done have been negative.

what was the outcome for all of you please?
|

replied January 8th, 2011
Were any of you pregnant even though your tests came back negative?

i have needed to wee alot, but they have been very small.
i have felt very nauseous the past 2 days, and i have been constipated.
my period is 6 days late, but the 3 tests i have done have been negative.

what was the outcome for all of you please?
|

replied January 16th, 2011
Ontario30
Hey I am new at all this but I need some ideas to keep my mind at ease. I am so anxious to have a baby with my husband and some of the symptoms I have been having are cramping in the last two weeks on and off, headaches, constipation, breasts are tender but not too bad, no morning sickness. Could I be prego?

Thanks everyone for your responses
|

replied January 28th, 2011
Worried 27- Where you pregnant?? I am having the same problem I'm 4 days late and can't stop peeing . I took 4 pregnacy tests all were negative ! It's frustrating.
|

My symptoms are a little different. around the time my period was due i started feeling my normal period symptoms ( cramps and sensitive nipples). this continued on for my normal week but after that week was up I never started bleeding. I had dark brown discharge and after sex my boyfriend said my cum was red. Its been a week and still no bleeding, i still have slight cramps and my nipple tenderness has gone down. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet but i plan on it. But i still need advice...
|

and i dont have to pee often, im not bloated, and my appetite hasnt changed either, i thought id just throw that in
|

confused
hi i misses my period and i am experiencing back pains a little belly cramp nausus but mostly at night and sleepy i did 3 test and they were all negative i am thinking of doing a blood pregnancy test on monday wat shud i do please help am so scared............somebody
|

replied September 12th, 2011
hello,i planned my cycle towards conceiving i have a regular cycle and two days to my ovulation i started having sex,some days after my ovulation,i started feeling very cooled and tired lately at night,sore breast,much saliva on my mouth' slight headache that come and go and today being the sixth day after my ovulation,i started having cramp,could it be that am pregnant cos i still have one week to my mensuration
|
12 >>