Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Get Rid of Arthritis Once And For All

Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
User Profile
I use to Have arthritis in my spine and hands and feet. The CAUSE was my poor lifestyle and bad habits such as smoking and drinking.

So I eliminating the CAUSE (changedmy lifestle) and started to treat the symptoms. This is what I did and after 2 years I am 100% cured from arthritis and my chiro is amazed.

DO:
-Drink Plenty of Water
-Use glucosamine
-see a chiro if necessary
-Eat lots of fruits, nuts, seeds, vegies, and plant protein
-Cardio and Weight bearing exercises
-eliminate all fried or hydrogenated (fried foods or products containing fried oils) foods from your diet
-eliminate all SUGARS (malts, cane sugar, glucose, syrups etc)
-Use COMFREY cream over the arthritic are (grows back bone, cartilage, reduces inflamation and pain etc)-don't use on plates or pins
-Get some sun exposure (20minutes per day- b4 10am and after 3pm)

DON'T:
-Eat Sugar or foods containing it
-Eat high amounts of Meat (too high protein)
-drink carbonated beverages
-Eat fried foods
-stay inactive

If you would like any more info email me
Good Health To You Wink Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile natural queen
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Nice solution. Thanks!
|

replied May 7th, 2014
Hi,
My name is Alex and I have been suffering with the pain in my hip for many years. The doctors had diagnosed that I had gout as my uric acid was high, but I did not have the swollen toe and I had pain in both my legs. Now they have done a MRI scan and found that I have minor arthritis in my hip. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Alex
|