Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Horrible News

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just had the most devistating phone call from my best friend back home. One of our good friends just passed. He was stung by a bee and he was highly allergic to them. He has been in a coma for the past 4 days with severe swelling on his brain. They thought he was just starting to get better and they gave him some steroids to try to reduce the swelling, but it didn't work. He didn't make it through the night. I got a scare last night when another friend called that I haven't talked to in a few weeks and I thought she was calling to give me bad news. Then I got the call today that he didn't make it. I knew by the first word that she said that it was bad news. I have been crying since I got off the phone and I can hardly sit here at work any more. I am so sad it hurts so much. He was only 25 years old. That's so young.

Please keep his family in your prayers.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh, that is so terrible. how sad that something as simple as a bee sting can take someone's life.

i'm so sorry, star. :hugs:
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Supporter
I'm so sorry, that's terrible news.. 25 is no age Sad
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It is really sad, it is so hard to think about. I keep having these waves of emotion and I start crying without notice. I was just in the kitchen getting water and broke down and had to explain to like 3 co-workers.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow thats terrible Sad I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep his family in my prayers
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry to hear about that. When we had that shooting next door to my house I was a mess at work. Things will get better. Everything happens for a reason.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry to hear about your friend passing on! I am sure that it was horrible for you and his friends and family! Know that we are here for you and you and his family and his friends are in my thoughts!
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Supporter
so sorry you and your friends family are in my prayers. if you need anything PM and I will do anything in my power to help you.
taykare
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ugh, thats horrible Sad im so sorry!
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
That's terrible to hear. I'm so sorry for the loss. *hug*
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Supporter
you and your friend and family are in my prayers hun.
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry for your loss.
25 is so young.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes, I am also so sorry for this! It sure is sad and I feel really bad for his family. At 25 too.. I will keep his family in my prayers. Sounds like god wante dhim there bit earlier than anyone expected
|