Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How to Insert

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,
Yesterday for the first time i tried to have intercourse with my girl friend. There is one problem that Im facing. Im not able to put my penis in. My penis was erected to almost 6' and with lots of foreplay I had even got my girlfriend's vaginal opening to be well lubricated as I could sense with lot of fingering. My question is what should I do to put it in. Can my girlfriend's opening be so small that I cant put it in
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
No, she wouldn't be so small that you couldn't get it in. She could be nervous and tight, especially if it's her first time. She might have been well lubricated, but still nervous and tight.

it is also a possibility that she has an intact hymen that is getting in the way. Do you feel anything when you finger her? Is she comfortable? Have you experimented with other kinds of sex before now? Would she be nervous about parents walking in/ getting pregnant, etc? All these could cause nervousness.

But babies can fit through there, a penis is definitely not a problem. Wink
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It is extremely unlikely that she is too small for you. A normal, average vagina can handle an above average penis just fine.

However, sometimes fitting in there can be difficult, painful, or just plain impossible if the girl is nervous or not lubricated enough. Sometimes people think the girl is lubricated enough until they buy store bought lubricant. Then they feel the difference and realize she might not have been as lubricated as they thought! So you can buy a water-based lubricant and see if it makes a difference. Being nervous can make the vagina clench shut. So make she is very relaxed before even attempting to have sex.

If this problem persists, she should talk to her ob-gyn about it.
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
i think the problem is more you than your girlfriend.

Do you know where you are sticking it in?
I know many 1st timers spend many times actually finding the right place to stick in.
|

replied January 9th, 2014
Ya, that's my problem, you'd probably laugh but its true, I don't know where to stick it in, PLEASE help me :'(
|

Ya, that's my problem, you'd probably laugh but its true, I don't know where to stick it in, PLEASE help me :'(
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Make Her Compfy
Make her feel comfortable and tell her she has a beautiful body if shes nervous a lot of girls are very self conscious about their body. talk dirty to her and tease her and get her really wet. then take the head of your penis and spread her lube around the outside from the front to back making sure her hole vagina is wet. Its hard to get it in my g/f sometimes too. just make sure shes really wanting it. A lot of it has to do with foreplay to.. try rubbing her clit or G spot with your fingers first and get her loosened up a bit.
|

There is no reason that she shouldn't be able to allow for the insertion of your penis. The vagina is one of the most flexible and elastic areas of the body. It is able to allow for a child to pass through for goodness sake. I would be willing to bet that the problem is that the two of you simply are not very experienced. You may find that the next time the two of you attempt to have intercourse that you will be able to very easily slide right in. I wouldn't stress things to much to be perfectly honest with you.
|