Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Low Blood Pressure and Hypotension Forum

Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Hi there.
In my family, there is a heredity of low blood pressure. Thats why I'm translating these symptoms as low blood pressure.
I feel dizziness or lightheadedness , have a blurred vision and nausea, I'm thirsty all the time .... tired ... Am I overreacting or .... I'm having low blood pressure ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2007
Supporter
Re: Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure
hulahopki wrote:
Hi there.
In my family, there is a heredity of low blood pressure. Thats why I'm translating these symptoms as low blood pressure.
I feel dizziness or lightheadedness , have a blurred vision and nausea, I'm thirsty all the time .... tired ... Am I overreacting or .... I'm having low blood pressure ?

hi there
i suggest you go and see your gp or doctor
i have high blood pressure and i get lightheaded about 5 times a day
|
Did you find this post helpful?