Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Giant Penis Or Tiny Penis? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, if the guys can get away with callous shallow questions, so can we.

Average is 5-6 inches.

Do you prefer something larger than that, or something smaller than that?
What has been the average size of the men you've been with?
What size did you prefer, and why?

Answer any or all.

For me personally, I've only met one penis, and it was average to my knowledge. I never grabbed a ruler, but it was good-sized. It also had good girth. I personally would not want a penis much larger than that one. It was average, and average was just right!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Marfa2107
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
i'm not a big ho or anything, lol. but i've been with 4 guys in my life (i'm 31 now) and they've been of varying sizes to say the least. like, from freakishly huge to pitifully small. i can say with that much authority at least that it's not the size, it's what you do with it. i think stamina, physical fitness, mutual attraction, trust and a willingness to experiment and just enjoy each other are waayyy more important than size and i'm not just saying that to be pc. luckily my guy that i'm gonna be with forever is just right and we are perfect for each other. with the really large one i found i lost sensation right away and was always getting uti's because it was just too darn big and with the tiny guy there just wasn't enough sensation to begin with. but those things had no bearing on why i'm not with them anymore.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
I wouldn't like anything smaller than 6 but I wouldn't want anything bigger than 7 either. I could even handle 5.5. I like the feeling of "being filled" so anything much smaller wouldn't please me as much. But at the same time anything more than 7 would be painful I think.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Experienced User
I prefer something thats going to fill you too lol..
I'm quite happy and satisfied with my partner, and his size. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not a "huge" one fan. I would say average is just about right for me. 6 inches is great. You get to big, and it just hurts, and it's not enjoyable. I think my fiance now is about 5.5, but what ya going to do?!?!!? lol
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Supporter
ive had em all sizes the smallest was about 1 inch hard no foolin..
my oldest dad was 9 inch hard ( ouch sex was painfull when i was on top )and my hubby now is about lil below ave but his size is fine for me and he make it more fun with oral for me Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
I've only had the one partner so I can't really say much but I am very satisfied with my boy.
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It doesn't matter to me as long as the tongue is talented.....
|
Users who thank Georgia59 for this post: acnsoverberg8607 

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Supporter
aaaammmmmeeeennnn Wink Laughing
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Your topic made me laugh. i hope that guys will read it and realize that the biggest ...cheney...isn't always the best. OK here goes:

My dh is about 8 inches and bigger around than i can circle with my thumb and forefinger.

Do you prefer something larger than that, or something smaller than that?

I think that most of the time it's a great fit, but if he were a pair of shoes, I would buy a half size smaller. He is just a little large. With the right lube and preparation, tho, all is well.

What has been the average size of the men you've been with?

Most men were smaller. One in high school was so big it was like stuffing a marshmallow into a piggy bank. I didn't enjoy that at all. My first was so small that it didn't hurt or feel like anything.

What size did you prefer, and why?

I guess I like 'em about average size. I think the most important thing, though is how its used and the amount of attentioin paid to all the sensitive areas!
|

replied July 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Haha ^^ I'm hoping the guys read this as well... since they all seem to think we're lying when we say "size doesn't matter"! Well, maybe now they'll see that it really doesn't...
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
everyday_struggle wrote:
Eiri wrote:
Haha ^^ I'm hoping the guys read this as well... since they all seem to think we're lying when we say "size doesn't matter"! Well, maybe now they'll see that it really doesn't...

by the time you find out our penis size, we've already won. Very Happy

Point taken Laughing
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Georgia59 wrote:
It doesn't matter to me as long as the tongue is talented.....

lol i know what you meen :]

travis is a little over 8 and i must say i like it alot
but ive had as little as 6 and i prefer 8 hands down :]
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i've had from a 3in (hard) to a 9in...
and i didn't like either of them..
my bf right now is 7..and its perfect Smile...

i also prefer circumsized Embarassed
and shaved...
|

replied August 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hmmmmmm do you guys ask your man to measure his penis? causei dont know how big my husbands is cause i never asked him to measure it.
i have never asked any man how big it is
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
I've never actually pulled a ruler out or anything and measured, but the guy I'm with now is about 5.5 to 6 and that's perfect for me. At one point I was with an 8 in guy and that was somewhat painful for me. I'm a small girl so I can only take so much.
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
About 7-8 inches ... but I've had a weeny willy, and it worked, not as good as the one I have now tho - he fits like a good pair of jeans... (it's mine now - I married it... not a walking penis, but the man attached to it) he he he
Imagine if they did walk about tho .... men say that their willy's have a mind of it's own, now we know where men keep thier brains Laughing So it's thier willy's fault if they get caught looking at womens boobs, or coming out of a sex shop by thier boss .... ummm not that my hubby's been caught doing either of these .. hhummm.. Embarassed
|

replied August 4th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
My b/f's is the perfect size Smile he is bigger then the other guys I have slept with but they have all been about average I think. I never measured though, but he told me he's about 7 1/2" , but really I think it doesnt matter, it's how you feel about the person. He could be smaller or bigger and I would love him just the same and still be satisfied with what he's got cuz he's a damn good lover. Hehehe Wink
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Community Volunteer
sillyakchick wrote:
it was like stuffing a marshmallow into a piggy bank. I didn't enjoy that at all.

bwhahahaha Laughing Laughing hahahahaha *breathe* Laughing Laughing hahahahahahaha *breathe* hahahahahahaha *breathe*

OMG you just about killed me with that line - I spit OJ on the monitor and almost peed me pants.

Been there but Oh how to describe it - fantastic.

OK serious now
I had a guy when I was about 17/18 who was less than average - in fact he was around 2-3" hard. Worse he had NO idea how to please a woman with his hands/tongue or anything else.

The biggest has been a good 9" AND he was skilled, I don't really like 'em big but at least he was careful with his wang.

Steve's a good 6", and it's thick, personally I'd like a little less girth.
But as someone else said a bit of lube and care and all is well.
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
*takes a bow* Cool
|