Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Here We Go...

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Today, I got my first +opk of this cycle. We are using the conception kit for the first time this cycle, so tomorrow night will be the big night. For some reason I'm a bit nervous.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
goooood luck hun!!!!!
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck sweetie. I hope it works fo you this month...Remember it will be August and it should be our month...
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm so hoping that August is our month.

It's somewhat ironic that I'm hoping for an August bfp, because when I started ttc, April was the month in which I would least like to have a baby. Now, I don't care.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
baby dust!!!!!!!!! to both of you!!!!!!!!

and lots of it

baby dubaby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~st~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~
baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dubaby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~st~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~
baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~baby dust~~~

** is that enough ya think? Wink
|

replied July 29th, 2007
I hope so. Thank you.
|

replied July 31st, 2007
So we used the conception cup last night. I'm still nervous about our timing. My temp didn't increase this morning, so I probably didn't o yesterday. Hopefully, I o'd today.

My dh actually put the cup on and it was hard to tell whether we had it on right because we just don't have enough experience to figure it out. I was afraid to move around too much for fear it would fall off my cervix.

It turned out that I didn't need to be afraid because we had a hard time getting it off. In fact, my dh had to get it out, too.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
shortgeek wrote:
It turned out that I didn't need to be afraid because we had a hard time getting it off. In fact, my dh had to get it out, too.

LOL!!! Laughing I hope everything turns out great for you this cycle. I would try again tonight if I were you.
|

replied August 1st, 2007
It's looking a bit like I'm not ovulating this cycle or I've already ovulated. It will still be a few days until I know for sure.

My o signs are going away but my BBT hasn't reached post-o levels yet. Everything seems ready to go on Sunday with a +opk and tons of EWCM, but I haven't had another +opk and my CM has gradually diminished. It isn't dry, but I haven't had EWCM since Sunday. Sad

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17d324
|
Quick Reply