Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

10 Years Old With 2!!! Kids Please Read

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My best friends sister is 10 years old with 2 kids. Can u bemieve that. Well one aand a half she has a 2 year old child and is 6 months pregnant with the other child. She is only in the 4th grade. Tell me what you think. Oh yeah can u get pregnant by pre-cum and if you are on birth control (patch, pill, and shot) can you get pregnant if he comes in you without a condom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I smell something rotten
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Why are there 2 of these?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Because she is dumb
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
I am not going to jump to conclusions...Yet anyway. If your on the patch or shot, no you will not get preggy from cum. That is if you have been on it for over a month. That girl needs soem serious help or her fricken tubes tied!

~sara~
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
!**@!!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
How old are you? And if there is a 10 year old with 2 kids how come I have never heard of it? The youngest girl to be pregnant was 9 and she had an abortion because she was sickly and had been raped. I dont believe this one

meg
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Bull crap!!!!!!!!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
I heard a report on the news (australia) yesterday about a girl, she is 11 and was pregnant, but she ended up having a miscarriage or something because her little body just couldn't handle the trauma of carrying a child. Apparently it caused quite a bit of damage to her insides and she will be in hospital for quite some time now.
|

replied October 24th, 2009
Who's the lucky father I wonder?
|

replied October 27th, 2009
if the 10 year old story is true has anyone thought about the fact that she may be being abused. there are alot if creapy people out there and i think alot of the time we just sit back and judge people with out thinking there may be more to the story than we know
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2009
Experienced User
i hate liars!!! this is a sad attempt at attention plus if there really was a 10 y/o with 2 kids

1. there would be an investigation for sexual abuse/rap/etc
2. it would be all over the FN news

people really need lives
|

User Profile
actually little_woman the youngest girl to get pregnant and give birth was little 5 years old Peruvian named Lina Medina. She gave birth to a son by c-section.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
MissMelis wrote:
actually little_woman the youngest girl to get pregnant and give birth was little 5 years old Peruvian named Lina Medina. She gave birth to a son by c-section.

okay??we're kinda talking about the usa! anyways theres no need for sarcasms the point is that this post is a fake and full of lies!

kthxbye
|

User Profile
I wasn't being sarcastic... just pointing out the fact that the youngest birth ever recorded was not at 9 years old. I do agree with you that this post is fake, which is why i wasn't replying to the OP. I hope that most people aren't taking this post to heart as you and I both know its just an attention seeking post.
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
Experienced User
i wasnt taking it to heart lol. i have a life outside of ehealth and the people on it even though i do LOVE being on here.
|
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile