Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

a Pinching Pain?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
This mind sound kinda weird. But i have been having little pinches of pain on my vaginal area. I had a bit of pain on my left side of my tummy, and up top. Nothing that hurt, but maybe a bit annoying. The vaginal pain does not hurt either, but just a quick pinch, and it's gone. Maybe ever few mins, and then it will go away, and come back. Are these growing pains?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper young Girl
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hmm, sounds like growing pains as you said.
Or maybe something to do with the cervix? How far along are you again? I forget!
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'll be 19 weeks on sunday.
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
that sounds like something i had but i never figured out why it happened. i had a uti at one point and the feeling was similar to that quick pinch only with the uti it wouldn't stop, it was more like a burning in that area. my thoughts were that it was still uti, although i got checked for it and it had cleared, or just pressure from the baby's weight. i don't know! now that baby is so big i get poked hard in the bladder once in a while and i get a similar feeling.
|

replied July 28th, 2007
i have also had pains like this in the crotch and butt area they come and go I am 31 weeks i was told by a friend it may be the cervix trhinning but who knows?
|

replied July 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
is it in yor lowere abdomen area? well below the belly button but above the vagaina area?

if so its most likely ligaments streatching. yeah it hurts and it happens to me alot
im 20 weeks 1 day
|