Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

18 Weeks And Too Small !!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
hey.im 19 and 18 weeks pregnant.my baby is due on xmas day.this is my first baby and im very scared of giving birth.should i be worried about this so much.every time i think about it i get all panicky.im happy about being pregnant and having the baby but its just giving birth that scares me.also i thought i would be bigger than i am.i hav'nt put on much weight about 8lbs,and its just my belly that has grown. any one have any words of wisdome x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh heck yes its natural to be scared about birth
i was too a few weeks ago
and the whole weight thing

im 16 yrs old and 20 weeks 3 days preg and im only 103lbs!!! i havent gained anything hardly!!! just 3 pounds!!!
its normal and dont stress about it
|

replied July 31st, 2007
Hi ya. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and people keep saying how big i am! I had such bad morning sickness that i weigh about 6 pounds less than what i did before i got pregnant! Everyone is different though. X
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
All pregnancy's are different, try not to panick, I know it is easier said than done! The main thing is is that you try to keep up with your dr. Appointments and if you have any problems or questions in the meantime consult your dr or nurse. A lot of pregnant females do not start showing until later on in there pregnancy's, I know that I didn't.
|