Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Hcg Shots, B12 Shots, And Water Pills

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Years ago, I was seeing a Dr. that put me on the HCG plan with B12 injections and Triamterene water pills and the program was just fabulous. I have since had 2 children and would like to go on the program again but live in a different state now.

I have called EVERY doctor on the provider directory on [removed] but no luck - does anyone know of a doctor or clinic that is using this plan?

When I was on this plan before, I lost approx. 40 pounds while doing the combination and did not gain a single pound back until I got pregnant. If anyone has any suggestions about this program or the injections please let me know. Thanks!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|