Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant?? No Idea Wats Goiin On!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Well i went to the ob/gyn bout 1 1/2 weeks ago...he said that i had bacterial vaginitis..and i was on pills for 7 days {metronidozol} i think , well i took them all the last dose was friday july 19th and on monday i started back smoking and the next morning when i got up i had some brown discharge and i seen a little bit of blood and now it's thursday and i don't see no brown discharge it's just blood now....it's not alot but it's blood..oh yeA i know u wonderin why am i posting it in the pregnancy forum is because i looked up brown discharge and it could be a sign of pregnancy and i had sex last wenesday...when i seen the discharge i thought it was my period because it's time for my period to come on...but then when i seen that it was brown i was worried because it doen't get brown until after my period is almost over, i have no abdominal pains no lower back pain or pelvic pains...can u guys help me please! asap! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
it may be old blood from your period but i dont think your pregnant because brown discharge doesnt come that soon or early in pregnancy

however it could be implantation bleeding but im not too sure
you should definately see a doctor and ask him whats going on
not all pregnant women have abdominal pains or even feel anything
i didnt know i was until 8 weeks!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?