Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Girls Just Wanna to Tell Ya.....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls! Im bored w/ this pregnancy...Does that make sense??? Well I know angie knows what im talking about! Well raven came home this morning at 730am scared the !**@! out of me our bedroom door just opens and in walks him w/ his !**@!! I was like umm hey!(all caps)! Lol!! Im glad he is home its much better when he is here!!!Im really bored though I have to go get the stupid glucose taken again! Tomorrow I have to be there at 830!! Joy! Not!! Lol! Its the 3 hr one sooo im going to be spending most of my morning there!! I told niki I wasnt goin to shower I was just going to go in my pjs lol!!! She told me to bring my blanky w/ me lol!!! Yah u see a waddlling scrubby dressed pregnant girl w/ a blanky waddling to the hospital lol!! Well shoot if im going to do that I should throw my hair in pig tails and suck my thumb too lol!!! Sometimes I wish I would just have this lil boy and other times I wish I could keep him in there for another 4 yrs when we have more money and stable!!! Lol!!! Oh yah meg I was tellin raven about that apartment that u sent me the link to and he says u get him a job we will move down there lol!! I was okay!(all caps)!! Man I would be totally lost without you girls ive been on this forum for almost 27 weeks! Is that not crazy???!! Man it seems like just yesterday that I came on here scared shitless havent told my parents yet didnt know waht to do or say!! But ya'll took me under your alls wings and have helped me in everyway possible!! Ya'll are deffinitely my answers to my prayers ya'll are my angels!!! I owe you all big time! Once raven and I get money and that im sending ya'll on a cruise....Well not a cruise but ill do something big for ya'll in return!! You girls mean the world to me besides raven and river ya'll are my family! Dead serious!! I've met some of the most mature and caring ppl on here!! You all are wonderful mommies and friends!! Well this is getting kinda long! I love u girls im always here for u all!!!! Love u much!!!

Jen & river
p.S. 1-217-735-4743
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Jen~ girl. I know! But i'm so glad raven is home now!! For good? Talk to you on-line hun!
Love you,
chanda
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Aww hun I am so glad raven is home! I know you missed him sooooo much! How long is he back for? Luv ya girly.

~sara~
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im so glad he is back! I bet you sleep better with him there! Smile
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks *wink wink*
|