Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Licking Butt (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
HI,

This is a question of curiosity,
Do a lot of people do this?
Does it feel good?
Can't you get sick from this?

never mind the breath LOL Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Get763healthy
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, a lot of people do it.

Whether it feels good or not is an opinion. Some people like that type of stimulation, others do not.

You can use a dental dam to make sure everything stays clean and healthy.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ummmm....id never do it
*blah!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank young Girl for this post: rambhu1982 

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lol i love the title. I have to say yeah i enjoy it, but my other half doesn't lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank Hollyberries for this post: rambhu1982 

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Supporter
I love the feeling but i do not return it i just cant get myself to do it for him.
just make sure that you are extremly clean there before he does it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank CaNdItAs CrAzY LaNd for this post: rambhu1982 

replied July 28th, 2007
I dated a girl that was really really into anal and she wanted me to do it all the time. She was ALWAYS spotless though. Not sure how she did it but she was clean clean clean and always smelled great so I didn't mind so much.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2007
Supporter
it is possible to get sick....E-coli!!! use caution as stated above!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 29th, 2007
feels good to meee Laughing do men like it too ?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank guest78118 for this post: rambhu1982 

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2012
Butt Licking
I think I would, but haven't found anyone to do it....a finger tip has been very arousing, but again, only had it done once at an Asian Spa....it REALLY turned me on, perhaps it was just the taboo nature, and the fact that it was my first time, both at a "SPA" and having it done...
'
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 30th, 2012
I love it , Just love it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Tarheelmbs wrote:
I dated a girl that was really really into anal and she wanted me to do it all the time. She was ALWAYS spotless though. Not sure how she did it but she was clean clean clean and always smelled great so I didn't mind so much.


nice smelling stuff can cover alot of foul odors..Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
i love it and my boyfriend loves it when i do him.. and yes, he's 100% straight. men love it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank orthogirl for this post: rambhu1982 

replied December 2nd, 2012
I wholeheartedly agree with orthogirl.The smell is highly exciting.I love......to do it on any woman.shkr1946
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Licking Butt
knarf72 wrote:
HI,

This is a question of curiosity,
Do a lot of people do this?
Does it feel good?
Can't you get sick from this?

never mind the breath LOL Wink

ive had it done and ive done it. heh. i dont know how many people do it but it does feel good and i never have gotten sick
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 31st, 2007
Experienced User
orthogirl wrote:
i love it and my boyfriend loves it when i do him.. and yes, he's 100% straight. men love it.

i am a guy and i dont love it and the only reason i did it was because the girl wanted too.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 1st, 2007
Experienced User
My X used to love being rimmed! I liked it but not as much as him. I found it harder on him as just didnt like doing it that much so used to use toys to help etc lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Hell Fire wrote:
My X used to love being rimmed! I liked it but not as much as him. I found it harder on him as just didnt like doing it that much so used to use toys to help etc lol.

yea im like you, but to me it has to be a special kind of girl to really want to do it but when i do it, for some reason i like it. i wonder why that is? Maybe its because i like healthy female butts. =D
god bless women. =)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 1st, 2007
i am not into it. in fact, i try to keep my boyfriend away from that area because of the risk of transfering germs to the vagina causing bacterial vaginosis. (i'm not saying i've never enjoyed anal sex-- i've just been very careful). while urine is sterile, feces are not... they are a WASTE PRODUCT: our body getting rid of garbage.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
bookieworm99 wrote:
i am not into it. in fact, i try to keep my boyfriend away from that area because of the risk of transfering germs to the vagina causing bacterial vaginosis. (i'm not saying i've never enjoyed anal sex-- i've just been very careful). while urine is sterile, feces are not... they are a WASTE PRODUCT: our body getting rid of garbage.


urine is a waste product as well
infact its poison
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
bookieworm99 wrote:
i am not into it. in fact, i try to keep my boyfriend away from that area because of the risk of transfering germs to the vagina causing bacterial vaginosis. (i'm not saying i've never enjoyed anal sex-- i've just been very careful). while urine is sterile, feces are not... they are a WASTE PRODUCT: our body getting rid of garbage.


urine is a waste product as well
infact its poison

Where did you hear that? o.O It's actually safe to drink. I wouldn't suggest drinking gallons of it, but it's definitely not poison.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 4th, 2012
urine is actually sterile when it come out of your body its on after it has been exposed to the outside air that germs start to grow. unless of course you have an infection from some other source.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 29th, 2009
thats funny cause i had a boy lick my booty recently and i didnt kno guys would actually do it but you would only hear about it but it felt kindaa good and ima bout to see that boyy soon lol but it really isnt bad unless your real dirty and dont take showers but other then that you should try it girls but if your a guy its kinda weird
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank selam09 for this post: rambhu1982 

replied October 27th, 2009
I like giving more than recieving. I'm fixated with women's asses. I've eaten out 12 women raw never got sick!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 17th, 2011
as long as your clean there is nothing wrong with it just a matter of opinion if u really interested in anything anal go to ur local sex store and they have educational books all for anal activities and dont be embarrassed these people work in the stores do not judge anyone
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Quick Reply