Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

... Cant Tell When I Cum

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I lost my virginity about 2 years ago. In betweenthat time I've had 3 sexual partners.They all had different sizes, they all did different things that would turn me on. But honestly, I can't tell when I cum. Whenever I'm finishing having sex my partners always seem to ask how many times did I cum. Unfortunately, I can't even tell them because I don't know the feeling. Can someone please explain what your body does or what feelings you have when you know you're about to cum .... or when you actually do.

*Edited by moderator due to all caps. Please do not type in all caps. It is considered shouting on a forum and makes the post a lot harder to read.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper WonderShowzen
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Supporter
how many times you had an orgasm....how many times you had an explosive feeling.
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Do you mean how many times you had an orgasm? Most women do not ejaculate.

When you orgasm, your vagina might sort of spasm. If you have had an orgasm, you would probably know it. So if you're not sure, there's a good chance you're not orgasming. Most women do not orgasm during vaginal intercourse.
|

replied July 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Guys, I think this is an attack of the word filter. Notice how "ejaculate" is always lowercase while the OP posted (annoyingly) in all caps? I think the word filter took CUM and changed it to "ejaculate".

Hun, "cumming" (your bf asked "did you cum?") is properly known for females as orgasming.

You would know if you orgasmed. Have you ever orgasmed during masturbation all by yourself?
|

replied July 23rd, 2008
Can't tell when i cum
I can't tell whe i cum duringssex but i do cum when i get aroused. It fell like this when i cum my vaginia starts to jump a little then i feel fluids leakin but to know how many times icum during Sex i can't tell ethier
|

replied July 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
hun ur probably not orgasming. if u cant tell u having an orgasm ur probably not having one....have u had an orgasm during masturbation?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
When you are highly aroused, you vagina will produce a lot of secretion- more for some women and less for others. That doesn't mean you had an orgasm.

An orgasm is an intense sensation- and if you're not feeling an intense sensation, you're not having an orgasm.
|

replied July 23rd, 2008
If you cannot explain how many times you have reached your orgasm, then you probably have never had one. You'll know when you cum. People are pleased with sex differently if you have ever seen Talk Sex With Sue, you will know that more then half women will never reach an orgasm with the penis some reach it better with oral sex.
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Im a male so i have no intention of bragging and i hope im not offsetting this post or anyones comfort level. However i cant say what it would feel like for you, but if your not sure u could ask your lover at the time what he feels. Being sexually active with my lover i notice everytime she does have an orgasm theres extreme pressure on my penis from the inside of her vagina, it feels as if its ballooning up and pushing me out, she has shakes and tenses up. This may not be the same for all women but indeed the most noticeable is the "ballooning" sensation from inside the vagina. Or so i find, again, just my opinion hope it helped
|

replied March 15th, 2010
Orgasm
Hi, I just turn 29 about a month ago and i have never experience an orgasm until last night for the first time. It felt like my clitoris was erupting and that sensation running threw your body makes you want to stop but you can't cuz it feels so good. At first i couldn't tell whether i had an orgasm or not. For that reason i never had one. So when you get an orgasm you will know. I don't think i can receive an orgasm through sexual intercourse, but oral is most likely were u can receive it quicker.
|

replied March 15th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Lovelymagnet, WOW, congratulations!! Your partner must feel like superman today Smile

It is a pity you had to wait 29 years for it. Did you never experience it when masturbating? Many women never get there because they get scared of the feelings and stop too soon.

You are right, researchers found that the smallest number of women orgasm from intercourse.

Masturbation is the most likely way for women to climax with oral sex closely following.

You go girl!!
|

replied July 15th, 2011
G-spot
allot of the time i feel like i need to pee before i am about to cum. the way u tell the difference between needing to pee and hitting your g spot is this,
About halfway between your vaginal opening and cervix, you'll likely feel a very sensitive dime-sized patch of tissue at the 12-o'clock position on your front vaginal wall. Using a "come here" movement, rub your fingertip against the spot. If the peeing sensation starts after several strokes, you've hit your erotic bull's-eye.

While you may be tempted to stop, the trick to reaching the next level of titillation, and ultimately a colossal climax, is to keep going. For an even more spine-tingling thrill, rub your clitoris at the same time. The more in tune you are with this G-spot-generated sensation, the easier it will be to tell the difference between actually having to pee and being on your way to an awe-inspiring orgasm.

i hope this helps a little
|

replied May 22nd, 2012
period or hymen breaking
Ok, I'm a little confused - hopefully someone can help me . So I hve been having sex for quite a while now and juat recently I had sex during my period but I was six days into my cycle so I was hardly bleeding. When I did have sex it was normal but when we went for a second round I had blood in my panties. Lots of blood. I was thinking that it might have been my hymen breaking because it couldn't been my period. If anyone could, was it my hymen breaking or my period. Anyone with a similar situation? Please & thanks
|

replied October 25th, 2012
This helped SOOOO MUCH!!!!
|

replied February 15th, 2013
I'm having the same problem. I never know when I'm about to have an orgasm. I've read every post, so knowing that some wemen doesn't have one is there a way to help us have one or something? Because my boyfriend always ask if I have had one I don't like to lie to him but I don't want him thinking it wasn't good or anything so I end up lying. Any ideas? Please help,....
|

replied February 15th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Do you have an orgasm when you masturbate?
|