Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Men Only Please.....answer just a simple question! (Page 1)

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
I only want guys to answer. Ladies- you can hang out- but no chimin' in. okay?
Guys- to prove a point I am taking a survey. No explanations needed or scenarios or anything.

Would you rather have sex with a tight vagina or a loose one?

No love, no 'is she hot', it's not your wife/girlfriend. Just a simple question. It's either 'tight' ot 'loose'

I'll go first: Tight
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Fighter_in_the_Sky_
|

replied July 27th, 2007
Hahahah good topic

Laughing

I'll rather do it with tight than loose
|

replied December 4th, 2011
this is no BS i like loose,wet,and sloppy don't know why just do.
|

replied August 1st, 2007
Experienced User
i think we all like tight ones. Even though women lie about how tight it is.
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2007
Tight Or Loose
Guy's I would have sex with either one just because I would be luck just to get laid, I'm not the best person to talk to women I get all tongue tied, even now and I have been with some one regularly. I'm going back to school and there was this classmate I thought was hot and wanted to just get to know, It was just before she went to her externship that I told her I liked her a lot and let her know that everybody else thought that she was crazy. Embarassed
|

replied August 6th, 2007
Experienced User
gotta go with tight - unless she can really squeeze those muscles, then it wouldn't matter much either way.
|

replied August 9th, 2007
Experienced User
TIGHT IS TIGHT!
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
In a perfect world--TIGHT.

But, in our imperfect world, we are faced with compromise and you have to deal with reality. I probably will be slapped upside the head by our women viewers, but I think childbirth does affect tightness.

GO AHEAD!! Smack me!
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2007
Sorry But Listen
I'm sorry I offended you, but I sorta expected one of the ladies who had actually gone through childbirth to be the one to give me grief. Not that you don't have an valid opinion, but I was not denigrating the birth process and I'm certainly aware of being born through childbirth. I didn't say that I was unhappy, but was facing the reality of my situation.

I do consider myself lucky to have a willing partner for 31 years now and I can only speak from my own experience. I didn't start this thread and it is a man's chatroom, so I am only participating in the discussion. You are entitled to your opinion of the propriety of the topic. But I could point out some topics on the women's chat that at least matche this subject matter for crassness.
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Re: Tight Or Loose
bjmcfarland wrote:
Guy's I would have sex with either one just because I would be luck just to get laid, I'm not the best person to talk to women I get all tongue tied, even now and I have been with some one regularly. I'm going back to school and there was this classmate I thought was hot and wanted to just get to know, It was just before she went to her externship that I told her I liked her a lot and let her know that everybody else thought that she was crazy. Embarassed
Go by the book entitled "the game" it's not just about picking up women but helping your confidence.
Tight, Which is why I tend to go for more athletic women.
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2007
Re: Tight Or Loose
fatal wrote:
bjmcfarland wrote:
Go by the book entitled "the game" it's not just about picking up women but helping your confidence.
Tight, Which is why I tend to go for more athletic women.

Are athletic woman more tight?
|

replied October 6th, 2011
athletic women are comparatively tighter.
|

replied September 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Tight!
I'd prefer tight cuz then I'd get to force it open with my penis! Wink Sorry if this is sounding gross, but that's honestly what I have an urge to do as a guy!
|

replied September 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Tight!
MMAFighter wrote:
I'd prefer tight cuz then I'd get to force it open with my penis! Wink Sorry if this is sounding gross, but that's honestly what I have an urge to do as a guy!

welcome to the club, buddy.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2007
How does one become a moderator or a admin Eiri? I certainly agree and can see the perspectives of the above ladies, but regardless of what they think, or I think, this is a men's chat and wouldn't be much point in it if the men weren't able to express themselves freely. Besides, I thought this was a relatively harmless question brought on by curiousity, its not like anybody is questioning whether or not they should leave a girl simply because she is "loose" or something.
|

replied October 12th, 2007
Experienced User
The Ginger 1 wrote:
Dale123 wrote:
The Ginger 1 wrote:
Dale123 wrote:
Another woman coming out of the box.. Well, if you think were loose.. That just might mean your smalll.... HAHAHA Joking.. Most guys I know say tight!

Our gardens are just like any penis ... it ain't the size ..it's what you can do with it .... Wink

What I can do with it! LOL I am a girl!

You 'squeeeeeeeeze it babe' the muscle control, like flexing your muscles... the more you excersise it ... the tighter you can squeeeeeeze the penis when it's inside !!

I've just had my arse kicked for posting on the 'Women's Chat' - how come you can post here without any come back?!
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Tight
Tight
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2007
I have no say in this cuz I wouldn't know, but I just wanna comment to Likeslooking, who posted above me.

Haha, I like how you JUST joined this forum and only have one post, and the first one is to tell us you like it tight -_- Hahaha
|

replied October 16th, 2007
Men Only Please
In all my many and varied sexual experiences I have never experienced a "loose" vagina. Perhaps I am not qualified to vote?
The sense of "tightness" or loosness you guys refer to is possibly due to either the amount of natural lubrication (your's and her's) or the size of your own equipment. Some vaginas just seem tighter than others. I guess I would be dissapointed with a loose one so I will have to vote:- "TIGHT".
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks!
I asked the question because I get tired of hearing 'it's not the size-it's how you use it' crap from women. I'm gonna state the obvious here guys-

1.) childbirth DOES make the vagina lose some elasticity. My wife has had 3 and it ain't the same as it was. And I didn't shrink!

2.) Not ALL people are the same (we know that). But on a majority of issues- popular opinion counts. Men like tight little vaginas and women like big 'ol- um, you know.

3.) This is not a ALL men or ALL women issue. It is a 'most guys' issue. So girls- stop with the 'size doesn't matter crap' (Women- you should not be reading this anyways so don't spout off). We know the truth.

4.) Guys- if your woman is ok with it- good. But deep down we know what they want (even if it's just once).

Point made! Thanks for participating!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
What Part Of....
Men only do people not understand. No offense girls, but this is a guy issue. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask. Thanks for the posts though. Should men post about how to cure PMS symptoms or how to tell if your ovulating? Bye for now!
Guys- watch me get pummelled here. This oughta be fun.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Meblonde01
Ok. You can stay. Wink
|
Tags: vagina, sex
Quick Reply