Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Slow Gallbladder - New Symptoms?

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
Hi, thanks for reading.

I started with digestive issues a few months after my daughter was born and am going on year 2.

Started with a "twinge" feeling under my right rib, progressed to 2 months of diarrhea, then alternating diarrhea and constipation, and I have been fairly "normal" the past 9 months, with the exception of painful gas followed my a large bm every morning, which has happened daily for the past 18 mos. or so.

Tests - 2 sigmoidoscopies, endoscopy, blood work for parasites and measuring white blood count and 2 Hida scans. All results were negative except my HIDA scans which showed a slow functioning gallbladder (no stones).

In the past week I have started with a tightness in my right side that starts under my right rib and progresses to my back. It almost feels like my intestines are "full." Stretching helps a bit, but I can tell it is not muscle related. It's worse after I eat a big meal, lasts for days, and I keep burping. Could this be gallbladder, too?
Did you find this post helpful?
|